• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things stick out in that video.

1. Dortmund play sexual football.
2. Kagawa is going to be an absolute steal and it's a crime if United get him and we don't try.
3. Lewandowki is a brilliant striker, who would also be a steal.

I worry because i've heard a lot of rumors that United want to do a double bid for Lewandowki and Kagawa.

I pray to god that some time in the not too distant future we will be able to pull our finger out and sign obviously good players before others do.

Sadly the days of us getting any of these top draw talents are behind us, for now at least. If any of those teams above us fancy them they'll go there. We need to build a team that grows together and becomes good enough to get back into Champions League and then we'll attract the like of these guys again. Agree that Kagawa looks a steal, as does the Pole.

Sadly the days of us getting any of these top draw talents are behind us, for now at least. If any of those teams above us fancy them they'll go there. We need to build a team that grows together and becomes good enough to get back into Champions League and then we'll attract the like of these guys again. Agree that Kagawa looks a steal, as does the Pole.

A few on here have been singing the praises of Kagawa for a good while now. We should invite Rodgers on here for some scouting advice. If he's after some moral support though this is probably not the place for him.

Let our oncy be the spokesman. He can pitch the players when he's not sucking Rodgers dick.

*jealous of oncy*

I'm yet to be convinced that this Lewandowski lad will be the next big thing. At this stage I prefer Carroll.

I pray to god that some time in the not too distant future we will be able to pull our finger out and sign obviously good players before others do.
I'm not holding my breath

Look out for Kuba today.

We were heavily linked in the past but haven't heard about any interest in a while. Could be the right player to bring in now that Kuyt has moved on.

Look out for Kuba today.

We were heavily linked in the past but haven't heard about any interest in a while. Could be the right player to bring in now that Kuyt has moved on.

Hasn't kuba been shite since we were linked to him? Any time i've seen him he just runs and is a bit meh

I'm not holding my breath
We signed Suarez and Carroll whom both had a lot of interested registered in them.

I can understand that we are all wanting the best players to join us, but let's not feel sorry for ourselves just yet. Kagawa, Lewandowski etc. are all decent to good players but surely not the only ones out there.

To be fair if anyone had mentioned the above players a few years ago we'd all be like, downhearted.

We signed Suarez and Carroll whom both had a lot of interested registered in them.

I can understand that we are all wanting the best players to join us, but let's not feel sorry for ourselves just yet. Kagawa, Lewandowski etc. are all decent to good players but surely not the only ones out there.

To be fair if anyone had mentioned the above players a few years ago we'd all be like, downhearted.

Spurs would have got carroll if they bid the dickhead money we did. They on'y went to 30m.

Suarez we did well with, but with him no one seemed to want to take the risk because he's a nutter

I like him as a player from what I've seen. Dortmund won the Bundesliga and he played most games scoring 6 in the making and creating a few handful of assists too.

He's peaking age-wise as a midfielder being 26-year-olds and won't be quite as expensive as other targets. Will be interesting to see him for Poland these coming weeks.

I like him as a player from what I've seen. Dortmund won the Bundesliga and he played most games scoring 6 in the making and creating a few handful of assists too.

He's peaking age-wise as a midfielder being 26-year-olds and won't be quite as expensive as other targets. Will be interesting to see him for Poland these coming weeks.

In the previous season I thought he was clearly out of his depth in this Dortmund team. But this year he seems to have found a new gear and actually did a great job replacing injured Goetze for most of the season. Not sure what to think of him now. It's possible it was the best season of his career.

In the previous season I thought he was clearly out of his depth in this Dortmund team. But this year he seems to have found a new gear and actually did a great job replacing injured Goetze for most of the season. Not sure what to think of him now. It's possible it was the best season of his career.

That usually means we'll be in with a vastly inflated super-bid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom