• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rooney Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DTguardian: Reports of second Chelsea bid for Wayne Rooney are true: Man Utd turned down offer close to £30m over weekend #CFC #MUFC

I'm not 100% sold that Mourinho wants Rooney anymore ... I think he's doing what he does best:

1) Unsettling a major player for Manure
2) Unsettling Moyes' first summer tenure - he's struggling to get big players in, and now has to keep Rooney away from Chelsea
3) Most likely causing discontent amongst the Manure players (Rooney's commitments, Moyes' ability to handle the job etc).

Nothing wrong with doing any of that to Manure.
I actually like him a little bit more for that.:)

Yeah its nice to see the Old Trafford boat being rocked, especially at what will be a crucial pre-season for them. I cant wait for us to play them beginning of September, a win at Anfield will really hurt them and definitely get us on the right track!

you have to laugh at the united fans, laughin at the suarez situation and thinking that arsenal are holding all the cards, then going into a different forum thread and posting shit like "if rooney makes a transfer request it doesnt make any difference to us not selling him"

tranfer windows remind me of the sheer magnitude of the wopping flaming grilled fully loaded cunts that exist amongst football fans, ours included

I reckon he would be a great buy for Chelsea.

Jose will get him back to his best if not better.

You must be excited - one of your favorite players, from your favorite team, might soon be playing under your favorite manager.

Why are Chelsea not getting their players to discuss Rooney in the press. Its working for other classy London clubs...

I'm not 100% sold that Mourinho wants Rooney anymore ... I think he's doing what he does best:

1) Unsettling a major player for Manure
2) Unsettling Moyes' first summer tenure - he's struggling to get big players in, and now has to keep Rooney away from Chelsea
3) Most likely causing discontent amongst the Manure players (Rooney's commitments, Moyes' ability to handle the job etc).

... and a day later, the media pick up on LTW's spin ... I feel like Ryan today:

539608_567215116669489_191363393_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom