• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Rumour mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont_panic_dads_army_t_shirt-d235728038985568146tdq8_210.jpg

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=44988.msg1339139#msg1339139 date=1306398100]
Hard ball being played. I like it
[/quote]
About time considering the cash they got for Carroll

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=44988.msg1339127#msg1339127 date=1306397508]
[quote author=DHSC link=topic=44988.msg1339093#msg1339093 date=1306389520]
4m seems like an ok deal.
[/quote]I dont really want Enrique but 4m is a derisory offer.

Good stuff.
[/quote]

And £15m for a player in the last year of his contract his laughable. Hahahahahaaahaaa. That's right Ashley, I'm laughing at you - you clueless dope

Fair offer for a player in the last year of his contract but we'll end up paying 8M if the interest is serious.

One of the lads on RAWK has said that we are concentrating our efforts on -

Baines, Mata, Friedel and one other big fucking signing, who he didnt name
Said that Downing was a back up to Mata and that Young is not on the list, presume that he going elsewhere
Apparently, he did get some decent info about both Carroll and Suarez in Jan.

Sounds a bit like the info Buddha got. The big signing could be Neymar..

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=44988.msg1339186#msg1339186 date=1306404816]

Said that Downing was a back up to Mata and that Young is not on the list, presume that he going elsewhere

[/quote]
I trust Mark MC
Dann, Enrique, Downing seems more plausible.

The Dann transfer will go through I reckon, someone close to his family has said that he will move to us.
Dont mind that at all, has the potential to be a very good centre back.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=44988.msg1339186#msg1339186 date=1306404816]

[/quote]

three things:

1) I'd be happy with that but ...
2) I think we need a few more players. That won't strengthen our squad enough. Even though I'm a big fan of letting the yooth play (as Kenny did), we need to have a few more veterans so we're not overly reliant on them if injuries plague the squad again (as they did during last season).
3) Thanks for always sharing these tid bits! I love 'em

It died down a bit after he signed a contract extension, but I think he said in an interview this week that he'd move if the right offer came in.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=44988.msg1339217#msg1339217 date=1306409187]
Has the M'Vila link gone quiet? He's the kind of signing we need to be making IMO.
[/quote]

M'vila would be at the very top or thereabouts on my wish list. Quality player who is likely to be one of the best DMs in world football in a few years. We really should be in for him.

There's been a suspicious lack of gossip about France based players, all we have is Premiership players and a couple of Spain based ones. I reckon there'll be a couple coming in from France too, probably at Comoli's instigation. Let's hope M'Vila is among them.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=44988.msg1339242#msg1339242 date=1306411414]
There's been a suspicious lack of gossip about France based players, all we have is Premiership players and a couple of Spain based ones. I reckon there'll be a couple coming in from France too, probably at Comoli's instigation. Let's hope M'Vila is among them.
[/quote]

Cissokho too.

PLAYER of the season Stewart Downing has put his new contract talks with Villa on hold, insisting "I won't be committing to a new deal at the moment".

Downing gave out positive vibes about the prospect of him signing a bumper extension when he spoke to the Birmingham Mail at the club's annual awards dinner earlier this month.

But in an interview with a journalist in his native north east, the former Middlesbrough star suggests he is in no rush to put pen to paper on the lucrative four year deal.

Downing still has two years to run on the existing contract he signed when he arrived on crutches at Villa with a fractured foot two years ago.

And the claret and blues will not sell the 26-year-old favourite this summer after his impressive impact on the left and right wings for Gerard Houllier's men.

However, with Ashley Young set to leave during the close season, Downing's apparent hesitancy in pledging his future to Villa is a worrying development.

"I know the club are keen for me to extend my contract as I only have two years left on my deal and that my agent (Struan Marshall) had a recent meeting with our chief executive (Paul Faulkner)," said Downing.

"However, I am 26 and at a major crossroads in my career so I won't be committing to a new deal at the moment."

"I want to keep playing and enjoying my football," said Downing.

"When I was injured that made me realise what it can be like to be out for such a long time. It hurt. The most important thing is to play football, but I do want to play in the Champions League at some point.

"The most important thing for me, though, is to stay fit and then the rewards will come with that, hopefully. I have got back into the England squad, I have to make sure I stay there."

TouchlineDrama World Football News
by Tom_LFC_
Betting suspended on Harry Redknapp to Chelsea as he was seen leaving the Bridge. I can feel the terrified widening of Chelsea fans' eyes…
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Interesting

[quote author=Jack D Rips link=topic=44988.msg1339379#msg1339379 date=1306427150]
I can feel the terrified widening of Chelsea fans' eyes…
[/quote]

lol I can see it now

scared-meme-generator-harry-redknapp-at-the-bridge-695e4c.jpg

May 2011 by David Tully

Eden Hazard ’s Lille team mate Aurelien Chedjou has revealed the Belgian star has received offers from different clubs, including Liverpool :

“I spoke with him, he said that he is 50% staying. He’s received offers from Real Madrid , Barcelona , Bayern Munich , Arsenal and Liverpool. I understand his dilemma, it’s hard to say no to a great team.â€

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=44988.msg1339396#msg1339396 date=1306431458]
He's off to Spain then.
[/quote]

He wants 1st team footy ... so:

Real Madrid = no (Di Maria, Ronaldo, Ozil etc)
Barca = no (Afellay example)
Bayern = Robben, Ribery - so again, not guaranteed football

Arsenal = if Cesc leaves, favorite imo. If he stays, not guaranteed a start with Nasri playing that 'left wing' role

Liverpool = I think we have a good shot ...

Rafa to Spurs. You heard it here first.

*Because I just made it up*

Would be a good move for Rafa + Spurs though.

[quote author=Bradley link=topic=44988.msg1339406#msg1339406 date=1306433787]

[/quote]

And a great move for us.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=44988.msg1339407#msg1339407 date=1306434052]
[quote author=Bradley link=topic=44988.msg1339406#msg1339406 date=1306433787]

[/quote]

And a great move for us.
[/quote]

Everybody's happy, apart from Crouch.

Maybe he'll come in for N'Gog

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=44988.msg1339395#msg1339395 date=1306431011]
May 2011 by David Tully

Eden Hazard ’s Lille team mate Aurelien Chedjou has revealed the Belgian star has received offers from different clubs, including Liverpool :

“I spoke with him, he said that he is 50% staying. He’s received offers from Real Madrid , Barcelona , Bayern Munich , Arsenal and Liverpool. I understand his dilemma, it’s hard to say no to a great team.â€

[/quote]

If there's any truth in that I'd be a little hopeful. As a young player making a huge step up (to any of those clubs) he'd surely be best advise to avoid the Spanish giants (for now) and head for Arsenal or Liverpool. Arsenal would probably be favourites but we'd be in with a shout.

I might even allow myself to dream of both Mata and Hazard heading our way. Just imagine....

[quote author=Markeh link=topic=44988.msg1339384#msg1339384 date=1306428642]
[quote author=Jack D Rips link=topic=44988.msg1339379#msg1339379 date=1306427150]
I can feel the terrified widening of Chelsea fans' eyes…
[/quote]

lol I can see it now

scared-meme-generator-harry-redknapp-at-the-bridge-695e4c.jpg

[/quote]Whats up with Lucas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom