• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race:: Klopp vs Potter vs Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel or Poch.

I think it'll be lampard. The board need an easy win and getting a good manager in might help them.

The good news for Liverpool is that they play Chelsea next week.

The good news for Chelsea is that they play Liverpool next week.

The good News for Everton, new pie selection will be available for the home game against Arsenal..

Klopp wont get sacked and I’m surprised people are calling for it as well. Its beyond laughable.

He could walk though if the ownership issue isnt solved soon.
You don't think the club won't sack him if we don't make the champions League. ?

Of course they will.. might even be before if things don't improve.

Absolutely a lot at stake...

Yeah, but he also has his fair share of solving to do.

Yeah, agreed. But:

1) he’s given so much to the club in terms of success and in general that he gets the chance to fix it.
2) he would obviously strenghten our midfield if money was available

Personally, before I get ripped here..

I'm still behind him.. but that midfield issue needs resolving..

Yeah, agreed. But:

1) he’s given so much to the club in terms of success and in general that he gets the chance to fix it.
2) he would obviously strenghten our midfield if money was available

I don't know, to be honest.

He's reaching Rafa levels of stubbornness and he seems to see things in players nobody else can see. It's bewildering really.

I mean Gomez for example. Everybody knows he's shite and I think Gomez himself knows it too. Every time he's brought on he seems to think 'What the fuck I'm doing here???'

And I don't even want to start on Ox, Keita or Melo.

I don't know, to be honest.

He's reaching Rafa levels of stubbornness and he seems to see things in players nobody else can see. It's bewildering really.

I mean Gomez for example. Everybody knows he's shite and I think Gomez himself knows it too. Every time he's brought on he seems to think 'What the fuck I'm doing here???'

And I don't even want to start on Ox, Keita or Melo.

Its 6 months since we nearly won the quadruple and now he’s Rafa?! Get to fuck.
This site is painful when we’re not doing well.

If Klopp leaves we’ll be even more down in the shit. Dont wish for something that will set us back even further.
He needs a reset though. Sack Lijnders and start fresh with new ideas.

To quote you, "Its 6 months since we nearly won the quadruple". Why is klopp excused but lijnders not?

Hell, we only starting winning when lijnders became number 2. If lijnders is the problem then we've got bigger issues with klopp than the results on the pitch

To quote you, "Its 6 months since we nearly won the quadruple". Why is klopp excused but lijnders not?

Hell, we only starting winning when lijnders became number 2. If lijnders is the problem then we've got bigger issues with klopp than the results on the pitch
Yeah Lijnders isn't the problem.

«Intensity» is a sacking offence alone.

You don't think the club won't sack him if we don't make the champions League. ?

Of course they will.. might even be before if things don't improve.

Absolutely a lot at stake...

No they won't. Only trigger happy, Fifa generation bellends would think its a logical thing to do. The board would get mobbed if they did, when everyone is already levelling our current woes at them.

Everyone needs a scapegoat & Lijnders is it. He committed the heinous crime of publishing a book that coincided with the start of our decline - for that he is the antichrist, a witch and the LFC cunt

I dont know. The book just makes me feel that he has lost a bit of focus and believing his own hype.
Dont think he’s a scapegoat but maybe its time for him to be an unsuccessfull manager again.
We need an assistent manager that is fully focused and maybe some new ideas would give Klopp some refreshing thoughts when building a new team.
Do you hear so much chatter about other assistent managers? No. Maybe its gotten a bit to friendly and smiles and hugs. Maybe Klopp needs a new nr 2.

I dont know. I want Klopp and the club to be successfull again and something isnt working.

Pep released an ill-timed book and has given some hard to stomach interviews.... but what's going on behind the scenes?

Do we have a club doctor yet?

Why did Edwards, Ward and others walk?

There is nothing going on at Liverpool right now that can provide us fans with any confidence that a) we are being run well and b) things are going to get improve dramatically.

We have reached a low point, not sure there's another manager that you'd have believe could get us going again other than Klopp.

No money and an aging squad that needs rebuilding.

I know it's not good for the bank balance but maybe a season out of Europe wouldn't be a bad thing. Some big names might jump ship and we would need to replace them with young players on the up.

Its 6 months since we nearly won the quadruple and now he’s Rafa?! Get to fuck.
This site is painful when we’re not doing well.

If Klopp leaves we’ll be even more down in the shit. Dont wish for something that will set us back even further.

Where did I say he's Rafa? FFS, cut that bullshit and read properly.

Everyone needs a scapegoat & Lijnders is it. He committed the heinous crime of publishing a book that coincided with the start of our decline - for that he is the antichrist, a witch and the LFC cunt
He’s a jinxy bastard.

7-12 months ago journalists and fans were debating where this Liverpool team would be placed amongst the great Liverpool teams.

7 -12 months later we are debating sacking Klopp?

When did we turn into Chelsea/Arsenal?

Except we are not debating sacking Klopp. Look at the responses to the original post. It is obvious that one side is pummeling the others and there is zero interest in firing Klopp.

Posts like this that pick an extreme view shared by very few posters and somehow pass them on as being representative of the members of this forum is also not helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom