• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Southampton (H) - FA Cup - Wed 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go easy on Diaz. He is obviously not performing at the level he can deliver, specially the end product.
He has gone through a lot, that long term injury plus his father's incident. When he had come back this season, he was doing great, started with a goal and assist. He was actually making things happen although didn't contribute in terms of numbers.

His overall numbers of 10 goals and 5 assists are better than last season, obviously with more minutes. He would improve even further as season goes along.

Is there a point in relieving pressure if your actions just increase the pressure after?
It doesn’t though. Teams having to start again from their own third is way less pressure than the middle third when we can’t get out. Diaz is a superb out ball.

It doesn’t though. Teams having to start again from their own third is way less pressure than the middle third when we can’t get out. Diaz is a superb out ball.
Sound, let's bring crouchy back, as he was that. Or cisse, another headless chicken as an outball

I see both sides of the ledger on Diaz. He is a valuable outlet and provides relentless running and pressure.

I've also not seen someone so frustrating in terms of running down blind alleys since Baros.

He needs to do better. A lot better.

But his aggressiveness in attacking the ball in the box almost makes me think he'd do better through the middle than out on the wing where he gets the ball more often and does little with it.

I can just picture what the headlines after the game will be.....

ebad8f401e997a6b798dc87ac42bb9034032a0a5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom