• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State of the title race

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOt mad about playing West Ham either. They seem to have our number.
[article]
11 Dec 2016 Liverpool v West Ham United D 2-2 Premier League
14 May 2017 West Ham United v Liverpool W 0-4 Premier League
04 Nov 2017 West Ham United v Liverpool W 1-4 Premier League
24 Feb 2018 Liverpool v West Ham United W 4-1 Premier League
12 Aug 2018 Liverpool v West Ham United W 4-0 Premier League
04 Feb 2019 West Ham United v Liverpool D 1-1 Premier League
29 Jan 2020 West Ham United v Liverpool W 0-2 Premier League
24 Feb 2020 Liverpool v West Ham United W 3-2 Premier League
31 Oct 2020 Liverpool v West Ham United W 2-1 Premier League
31 Jan 2021 West Ham United v Liverpool W 1-3 Premier League
07 Nov 2021 West Ham United v Liverpool L 3-2 Premier League
[/article]

It’s a bit daft to be comparing fixtures when there’s over a third of the season to go. We’re naturally going to be facing roughly the same teams between now and may.

Last edited:
There are definitely banana skins in City's away games. When people said we have a tougher run in I thought it'd be more clear cut then that.

Plus us and United at home.
At:
Palace
Wolves
Burnley
West Ham

That's where I believe a potential slip up can happen.

I was enjoying the ride but now I'm worried we may have an adverse result when the other teams will win every game for certain.

It’s a bit daft to be comparing fixtures when there’s over a third of the season to go. We’re naturally going to be facing the same teams between now and may.
By definition ⅓ means we're not. And there's home & away to consider. Plus current form. e.g. Wolves & Burnley on the up and Brighton dropping off a cliff.

By definition ⅓ means we're not. And there's home & away to consider. Plus current form. e.g. Wolves & Burnley on the up and Brighton dropping off a cliff.
Thanks for pointing out the word roughly was missed. I’ll edit now.

[article]
Two Premier League fixture changes have been confirmed for Liverpool in April.

Watford’s visit to Anfield remains on Saturday April 2 but has a new kick-off time of 12.30pm BST and will be shown live by BT Sport.

The Reds’ trip to Manchester City has now been scheduled for a 4.30pm start on Sunday April 10, live on Sky Sports. However, this match will be moved to 5.30pm on Saturday April 9 if either team is scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tuesday April 12.

The Premier League will announce any further fixture changes for April following the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final draw.

[/article]

City will drop more points as the season progresses but so will we, there'll be twists and turns as usual and it's not clear cut but it's still a mammoth task for us to win.

I don't know what people expected? The worst United side in decades were never going to do it

We're dropping points against city, and other teams.

Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom