• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Step up, Kelleher!

I realize that is is a small sample size but based on the last three games with Caoimhin in nets, I think he may just have the skillset to replace Brazilain Kelleher as our keeper

I really hope Caoimhin (I finally learned how to spell it correctly!) takes this opportunity. Something feels right about a boss Irish player at Liverpool and I really like his calmness and demeanor. I feel a bit safer when the ball is at his feet than with Alisson; in fact I would say he is probably the best ball-playing goalkeeper in the league alongside Ederson; the only big remaining question is shot-stopping, but lately he began to answer that too.

This is Kelleher’s big chance to stake his claim to being Liverpool’s future #1. He will be tested for sure.

We can't carry 2 keepers this good, 1 will have to go. Kelleher needs to play, either for us or elsewhere.

This is the only problem with Allison. I just don't see how we survive all of these issues. Not for the league. We need other teams to have their wheels start to fall off, and with two teams in it, I just don't see it.

Well, that's great. That's just fuckin' great, man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now, man! That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do? Seventeen days? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours!

I think we will be fine with Kelleher but could lose that match winning edge that Alisson has in big games. He has improved as he has played more games and gotten in to a rhythm though.

Not a dig at you but I think we should ban tweets and info from Romano on this site from now on:

The man is an absolute fraud and contacting clubs to promote their players while charging them for it. The mouthpiece of agents and clubs that pay him.

I think we will be fine with Kelleher but could lose that match winning edge that Alisson has in big games. He has improved as he has played more games and gotten in to a rhythm though.

Not a dig at you but I think we should ban tweets and info from Romano on this site from now on:

The man is an absolute fraud and contacting clubs to promote their players while charging them for it. The mouthpiece of agents and clubs that pay him.

He's no worse than Plettigoal.

He's literally stakes his reputation on Xabi going to Bayern

Gut feeling is it's all going to catch up with us at some stage. Kelleher is currently delivering the performances of Alisson at his very best, but was looking ropey earlier on this year.

The long and short of it is we need the likes of Salah, Nunez, Dom, Trent back ASAP, and there needs to be some scrutiny into how we have close to entire first team ruled out at the same time. It's fun and heart warming watching the kids flourish, but there's going to be a huge sense of 'what if' if Klopp doesn't win the league, or at least another trophy this year.

Agreed, I think it feels it can’t be ignored why we have so many out. Something isn’t right in the background with either our training, setup
Or the medical analysis.

I like to think this maybe sharpens the minds of the defensive players if they know they’ve got an inexperienced keeper to protect.

We’ve lost a match winning keeper but hopefully Kelleher can can continue to ride the wave of form he’s on where he has also been a match winning keeper.

Agreed, I think it feels it can’t be ignored why we have so many out. Something isn’t right in the background with either our training, setup
Or the medical analysis.

Endo, Jones, Gravvy are out because they were kicked into the air. The defender that injured Jones fell on Jota and injured him.

Blame the refs for not doing their jobs

Endo, Jones, Gravvy are out because they were kicked into the air. The defender that injured Jones fell on Jota and injured him.

What about the rest? That's only 3.
Trent & Salah and reverted come backs? were they brought back too soon?
Ali's Hammy ? Big Injury too.
Nunez?
The number of injuries is not normal and we should follow up in the background if there is an underlying issue with how we are functioning.
All I'm saying is, if it's all pure coincidence then fine but we have had some big long-term injuries in the background too like Nabby and Thiago.
Some of the players very susceptible to injuries like Jota and Jones who pick up at times what looks innocuous but means they are out for up to 2 months multiple times throughout.

We can't afford another season with anything like the number of injuries without Klopp.

What about the rest? That's only 3.
Trent & Salah and reverted come backs? were they brought back too soon?
Ali's Hammy ? Big Injury too.
Nunez?
The number of injuries is not normal and we should follow up in the background if there is an underlying issue with how we are functioning.
All I'm saying is, if it's all pure coincidence then fine but we have had some big long-term injuries in the background too like Nabby and Thiago.
Some of the players very susceptible to injuries like Jota and Jones who pick up at times what looks innocuous but means they are out for up to 2 months multiple times throughout.

We can't afford another season with anything like the number of injuries without Klopp.

The number of injuries is not normal but the only ones you could question our medical team for is Trent and maybe Mo.

Maybe if the ref booked Caicedo and that fella who fouled Jones, we would have Endo and Jota available now, which would be massive for today’s match

It feels anytime our player is kicked or fouled or even loses a 50/50, they’re injured. No matter if it’s deliberate like Grav or Endo or innocuous like Jones (didn’t he fall awkwardly?) or Jota.

Medical team need to answer for Ali and Szobo as well, plus that other Spanish cunt.

The thing is, yes, these players may have been rushed back, but injuries beget injuries. For instance, Harvey Elliot should not have played that last game, but he plays, and was important. Luckily he didn't get injured. Had he got injured, his injury would be because he was played because klopp thought it was necessary. The forwards have created each other's injuries too.

The only one I think was stupid all together is szobo, I think he was just overplayed in general. We need good luck now to get to where we can rotate again, and there are big games.

Sign me up I hate that cunt

If we end up selling up, Kaminski at Luton would be a very good shout to replace him.

If he keeps it up, we might be able to ask for an unreasonable amount of cash for him this summer.
I mean there's only so much one will pay for a 2nd choice keeper Modo......£20m is probably the best we could hope for.

Back
Top Bottom