• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the post again. If its the same situation after a couple of transfer windows then he will probably leave.

Torres and Mascherano left when Hodgson was here. Rafa chased Alonso away. Lets hope Rodgers can keep Suarez here.

And my point is, don't ever assume that a top talent, that's not local/boyhood supporter won't fuck off if the right offer comes in.

He's fucking brilliant and a load of thick clueless twats on here were advocating selling him. Thick arse motherfuckers.

I think some people were saying he does not score enough goals.

15 appearances, 10 goals, 5 assists

He just signed an extension in the summer... he goes nowhere unless we get Ronaldo-to-Madrid-type money for him.

1352050112566.gif

Genius

I think it's more like Bergkamp's goal against Argentina than the one against Leicester, only better.

No, it's reasonably similar to the one against Argentina. Long ball coming over the shoulder, almost impossible control setting up an easy chance. The main difference is Suarez used his shoulder and Bergkamp used his right foot.

No, it's reasonably similar to the one against Argentina. Long ball coming over the shoulder, almost impossible control setting up an easy chance. The main difference is Suarez used his shoulder and Bergkamp used his right foot.
I would say the shoulder control is harder ergo Suarez > Bergkamp 🙂

I said after his ridiculous dribble that destroyed the Scum defence (when The Dirkilizer got a hat-trick) that he was a genius.

FACTS.

Fear not fellow frustrated supporters, our owners will feed the Suarez an Eriksen within a year.

As it was a fantastic goal, he didn't get the credit he deserved for keeping upright because he could well have dived there from the nudge in the back and an inevitable red for Coloccini. Do our players not support him in numbers because they believe he will not pass, because it's really starting to grate me that he seems so isolated.

If he keeps playing like that, and Rodgers gets addicted to him to the point where he plays him in meaningless games in competions that don't really matter, then we are going to f*ck him up, or he is going to get quickly bored and start thinking 'I just can't hold all this together myself' - its going to end in crying. He is our ONLY good thing in our team right now.

10 games 7 goals in the league.
At this rate he'll easily get +20 goals in the league this season.

Not a goalscorer my arse.

The problem which most are missing is that he has to work his socks off for every goal he gets.
We can't expect him to win us every game, someone has to make his job easier.
We desperately need another striker, that much is clear but it's not only about getting goals it's about creating space for Suarez.
So instead of him having to go past 4 players to score, he'll only need to get by two or maybe even one.
We're making it so easy for the opposition to stop us from scoring. Just put two players on Suarez and kick the living daylights out of him. Rest assure no one else will score.
Suarez has scored more than half of our goals in the league. 7 out of 13 and one was an own goal that he assisted so pretty much 8 out of 13.
Dear me...

He's ridiculous. He must want to leave though, anyone else would. He must like playing for us but, you know, what's the point?

We're the biggest one man team since the last time we were a one man team with a different man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom