• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Rumor Thread (NSFR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Confirmed or just linked? Missed that. Christ. Otamendi and Mangala cost the bones of 90 million euro between them.

Friend of mine sent me a screenshot of it on WhatsApp.

9db8af0b198e785935aa35471eea840d.jpg

I'm having this discussion now with my mates on the back of this...

Football Manager has a very broad and in-depth database for players around the world, and probably thousands of paid scouts and researchers. So it's probably a decent source to use to form a basic understanding of a player's traits. They certainly seem to have a better understanding of potential and current ability than our scouts in recent years.

However, for Sky Fucking Sports News to be consistently using it as a tool to compare players on national television is insane. They have the fucking rights to the Spanish footy. Get some Spanish football journalists on, or ex-players and pundits. They'll be showing goals they scored on Fifa next with these players.

Man utd have made an offer for Sadio mane at Southampton ... The fuck is going on ?!

Man utd have made an offer for Sadio mane at Southampton ... The fuck is going on ?!

Can't beat a bit of panic buying. Aslong as they don't buy another keeper, CB or striker we're alright.

From the few times I've seen him, Mane looks like a decent player. Whether the Mancs need another wing forward type like him though (or Pedro, for that matter) is a different story.

Thauvin to Newcastle is very interesting.
Ridiculously talented but a fucking bell.
At 12 million he's definitely worth the gamble though.

Turkish outfit Besiktas have approached Liverpool in an attempt to sign Lucas Leiva on loan, according to NTV Spor.
The report claims that the Black Eagles have been put off by the Reds’ €7m asking price for the Brazilian midfielder, so will instead look to bring him in on a temporary basis.

The Istanbul-based club are without sidelined duo Veli Kavlak and Tolgay Arslan until the new year, so need some cover in the middle of the park.
Eurosport claim that Italian giants Juventus and Inter Milan are also in the race to sign the 28-year-old, who has fallen down the pecking order at Liverpool.

@ManUnitedRed1: We Have Players Like Otamendi Forcing A Move To Us, Man City Have Players Like Delph Rejecting Them. The Difference #MUFC

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom