• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Rumor Thread (NSFR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's even got the ginger beard, it's the second coming!
bayern-munichs-arturo-vidal-in-action-with-real-madrids-asier-illarramendi-e1439765727792.jpg

Ryan Kent on loan to MK Dons.
MK dons are league 1 or 2? Its good he's going out on loan I suppose, but only if he's going to be starting often and is under a good coach, from the little i know of MK dons, they're quite a physical side relying on Akinfenwa as a target man, will that really suit Kent? I was really encouraged by what we saw of him preseason, but that wont come as a surprise to those of you who follow the reserves regularly, I just hope this is the right move for him.

Seems Everton have serious financial issues so that 40m will be accepted if CFC make it.

This from an Everton fan on another forum that quoted his (Twitter EFC fan) source :
Basically we have mortgages galore, selling a lot of the assets we had such as the training ground etc and then loaning them rather than them being ours. Basically all 'we' have is the players - which would most likely be loaned if 3rd party issues allowed it. It's a mess.

My heart pumps purple p!$$ for 'em.

I'm a bit more hopeful than some about that Inter link for Borini. It's a club that should appeal to him, and Milan's a city that might appeal to his missus.

My heart pumps purple p!$$ for 'em.

I'm a bit more hopeful than some about that Inter link for Borini. It's a club that should appeal to him, and Milan's a city that might appeal to his missus.

They'll want to loan him with us paying half of his wages though if I know my Italian form book.

Very likely, but I'd take that in preference to the current situation if we can't get a better deal out of them.

A loan deal where he performs well might work out better for us in the long term. He's good enough to score about 10 a season somewhere, and in this crazy market, even that is worth about 12 million.

Right now his value is rock bottom because he has barely played in a year.

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Napoli midfielder Gokhan Inler passes medical at Leicester and has agreed personal terms

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 29m29 minutes ago
Reports overnight in Germany say United have made a £60m bid for Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller.

Fucking hell they are getting desperate now. Excellent player but £60m ?!

If they have actually bid 60 that means Bayern should be squeezing this up to about 75.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 19m19 minutes ago
More on Pedro, reports in Spain suggest that the player is in London to have a medical ahead of Chelsea move.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 5m5 minutes ago
More on Pedro. United doesn't want to pay what FCB want... because Van Gaal decided, despite contact with player, that he was now not needed.

Bayern Munich maintain Thomas Muller has "no price tag" despite Manchester United reportedly making an €85 million offer for the Germany international.
German sports tabloid Sport Bild reported on Wednesday that United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward contacted Bayern to make the offer for Muller, 25, last week.
However, Bayern have consistently maintained that there is no prospect of the Bavarian leaving Munich, with club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge calling the alleged interest "a duck drowning in the Pacific" during the tour of China in July.
Rummenigge later added: "Thomas Muller is not for sale. I have the feeling that Thomas will never leave FC Bayern. He feels great here."

The Sunday Express claimed at the weekend that Muller had told friends he was keen on a move to United, but Bayern sporting executive Matthias Sammer told Sport Bild: "His performances have caused a stir, not Thomas.
"We can't be blamed for anything but this. Rummenigge was right when pointing out that he is a player who has no price tag."
United boss Louis van Gaal brought Muller into the first team when he was in charge at the Allianz Arena in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom