• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Summer Transfer Window

I can’t believe our season finished yesterday and we still haven’t signed anyone.

Have these spreadsheet fuckers got the same laptop as @Judge Jules?????

Arf. The problem turned out to be the crap router supplied by my broadband provider when I upgraded to full fibre. I use a desktop incidentally - can't stand f****** laptops with those ******* toggles and that flat keyboard.

Quoted a 60 mill price tag which seems steep given the injuries.
Well when dumb fucks like Ten Hag who has paid £90m for Nunez and £55m for Mason Mount, that takes all reality out of the market.
The only reason Olise is £60m is because of a clause.

yea if that’s what they’re after i’m not sure any there's only one man that goes there, deja vu from last summer! He needs an injury free season for a big move
Corrected for accuracy

c

All eyes on FSG for the next 3 months now, time to put up or fuck off.

By “put up or fuck off” do you mean - allow Liverpool to spend within the confines of FFP in a sustainable manner or risk becoming the cheating cunts we accuse City of being?

Maatsen clause at 35 mill.
We should be all over that.
Going to Dortmund.
The transfer committee is made og Hughes, Ward, Ian Barrington, Slop, and I guess the new guy from Benfica.
Saw on Google Jobs, they're advertising for a Head Chef, Kit Manager and Set Piece Coach

Last edited:
We need a SCM member to infiltrate LFC by becoming the kit man. I nominate @bluebell.
What gossip do you want from the women's team?
Seriously though, I really can't see too many incomings or outgoings in terms of player personnel.
The Matip replacement is VdB. Robbo will get another season at LB with Tsimikas and Gomez as deputy.
Matts Weifer may be called upon, not sure what you would do with Endo?
We have 5 FWds + youngsters, no way we are getting anyone unless we sell a couple first, and it's already been said we are not selling Diaz or Nunez unless a seriously large offer comes in.
There is so much off-field recruitment to do, how do you find the time to do the proper analysis required to purchase a player?
I am not gonna complain if we only sign 2 players this summer as there is so much upheaval. I can make a list of 4-5 players I would like, but I would have to sell 3-4 players to make room for them

The Bakayoko link has a lot going for it.
Slott will know the player well and loves wingers and having a good number of them. We're low on right-sided attackers. We need pace. The fee will be reasonable enough. He wants CL football - rejected Brentford to stay put last year to play in the competition. We also got Gakpo from there, so should have connections, relationships, etc

Last edited:
By “put up or fuck off” do you mean - allow Liverpool to spend within the confines of FFP in a sustainable manner or risk becoming the cheating cunts we accuse City of being?
You are like the boy with his finger in the dyke trying to hold back the deluge of loons.

Last edited:
Can I out in a request that the following phrases are banned and punishable with public execution this window:

"good pickup"
"we should be all over that"

feel free to add to the list
Also "let's sell half our squad and purchase random players at fantasy values"

The Bakayoko link has a lot going for it.
Slott will know the player well and loves wingers and having a good number of them. We're low on right-sided attackers. We need pace. The fee will be reasonable enough. He wants CL football - rejected Brentford to stay put last year to play in the competition. We also got Gakpo from there, so should have connections, relationships, etc

Ironically I would be more excited about Bakayoko if our manager wasn't from the Eredivise.

Now it has "destroyed my team so I'm going to buy him bwahaha" vibes. (aka Darwin Disease)

Still, transfers are decided by computer and his stats do look v good.

We don't need an AM.
according to Transfermkt, he plays along all three positions in the spine of a MF
He played 8 games in DM contributing to 5 assists. I would rather much get Weifer as the 1st signing unless ofcourse the club has intentions of selling Mac Allister who appaz has a £70m clause then i can see the sense in signing Kocku.
Also, as its Benfica, he won't be cheap

according to Transfermkt, he plays along all three positions in the spine of a MF
He played 8 games in DM contributing to 5 assists. I would rather much get Weifer as the 1st signing unless ofcourse the club has intentions of selling Mac Allister who appaz has a £70m clause then i can see the sense in signing Kocku.
Also, as its Benfica, he won't be cheap

Don’t worry - you’ll not need to get irate when this doesn’t happen because it was never on the cards in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom