• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Bayern havent even got a manager from the summer, so these kind of links are not much to get concerned about

Why on earth would they go for a nearly 30 year old robbo and get rid of Davies? Unless they're flying too close to the front sun (I doubt), it's weird

Why on earth would they go for a nearly 30 year old robbo and get rid of Davies? Unless they're flying too close to the front sun (I doubt), it's weird
Madrid are desperately in need of a LB and their admiration of Davies isn't exactly a hidden secret, they may have no choice. They did turn to a 31 year old Sadio to replace Lewa. They did then sign a 30 year old to replace that 31 year old (when you consider their plans were to play Sadio as the 9)

Given the events of this season and the developments/improvement of players, I think we're more than ok at RB now.

We definitely should be looking at a CB and RW, and personally I'd still like a DM (to compete with Endo not take his place).

3 players in given no departures outside of Adrian, Thiago and Matip.

CB - Someone like Bastoni or Theate.
DM - Why not renew our interest in Andre? Zubimendi's been spoken of a few times, Locatelli's having a pretty good season.
RW - Tough one given there aren't many which is why I think we need to jump quickly on Bakayoko, or Nico Gonzalez at Fiorentina could be a decent option.

Swap? Don't you read the news? Davies is off to Real. Robbo could be a good stop-gap until Hernandez is ready.
Yes I read the news, but I was saying that if Bayern wants Robbo then the only way It should happen is if they give us Davies...

To be fair, Bayern look like they've come to the end of an era, a basket case. I wouldn't be heading there at the moment unless they've got 10 Galacticos lined up.

LIVERPOOL SCOUT MOROCCAN YOUNGSTER

Liverpool have taken a look at young Morocco defender Abdelhamid Ait Boudlal at recent youth tournaments, with the 17-year-old impressing at the Under 17 World Cup and other competitions in recent months.

Ait Boudlal plays for Mohammed VI Football Academy in Sale, Morocco and has been described as a 'complete and dominant defender' who is tenacious in the tackle and composed on the ball.

It is not uncommon for Liverpool to sign players on the back of impressing in youth tournaments.

Academy star Keyrol Figueroa, son of former Wigan man Maynor, was spotted for FC Dallas at a similar youth event. He hoped to play in the FA Youth Cup last week but had a minor injury.

The Reds have also retained a watching brief on Palmeiras 'wonderkid' Luis Guilherme.

The 18-year-old is playing regularly for the Brazilian side and has featured for his nation's Under 20s outfit. Liverpool are said to be the most keen of several big European clubs.

View: https://twitter.com/BenBocsak/status/1764671372792398314

LIVERPOOL SCOUT MOROCCAN YOUNGSTE

Liverpool have taken a look at young Morocco defender Abdelhamid Ait Boudlal at recent youth tournaments, with the 17-year-old impressing at the Under 17 World Cup and other competitions in recent months.

Ait Boudlal plays for Mohammed VI Football Academy in Sale, Morocco and has been described as a 'complete and dominant defender' who is tenacious in the tackle and composed on the ball.

It is not uncommon for Liverpool to sign players on the back of impressing in youth tournaments.

Academy star Keyrol Figueroa, son of former Wigan man Maynor, was spotted for FC Dallas at a similar youth event. He hoped to play in the FA Youth Cup last week but had a minor injury.

The Reds have also retained a watching brief on Palmeiras 'wonderkid' Luis Guilherme.

The 18-year-old is playing regularly for the Brazilian side and has featured for his nation's Under 20s outfit. Liverpool are said to be the most keen of several big European clubs.

View: https://twitter.com/BenBocsak/status/1764671372792398314

Yes, sign him up immediately!

Some talk about selling Daiz, if so would like Davis as a replacement, offer Bayern £45m

Some talk about selling Daiz, if so would like Davis as a replacement, offer Bayern £45m
I'd imagine Bayern will tell us where to go.

In any case he isn't really a winger is he? Bit different for his national side considering 90% of the teams they play are the level of Gibraltar.

Neto has all the ability to be a long term Salah replacement, but yeah, unlike Salah his body frequently breaks down and I wouldn't trust any Liverpool medical team to fix or manage it well.

I'd imagine Bayern will tell us where to go.

In any case he isn't really a winger is he? Bit different for his national side considering 90% of the teams they play are the level of Gibraltar.
How many player have we played out of their natural positions over the last 20 seasons plus, and sitll do to this day..?

How many player have we played out of their natural positions over the last 20 seasons plus, and sitll do to this day..?
Not that many. When they have it's usually down to injuries so not sure where you're getting at.

Getting Alphonso Davies to be a replacement for Luis Diaz is one of the strangest shouts I've heard.

I'm not sure 'you & Bluebell' qualifies as 'some talk'.

I'm not sure 'you & Bluebell' qualifies as 'some talk'.
The Talk is that Liverpool will part company with Luis Diaz this summer,
Liverpool will ‘listen to offers’ for Luis Diaz who is already courting interest from Spanish sides, while a report claims the Colombian could be the third of three major player exits in the summer.
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...ost-klopp-reds-prepare-let-three-big-names-go

Along with Mo Salah and replace Salah with a cut price fee of 40m euros with Federico Chiesa
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...nt-cut-price-fee-newcastle-to-rival-liverpool
Liverpool have drawn up a list of potential replacements for exit-bound star Mo Salah and Juventus winger Federico Chiesa is one name on their list.

Last edited:
Not that many. When they have it's usually down to injuries so not sure where you're getting at.

Getting Alphonso Davies to be a replacement for Luis Diaz is one of the strangest shouts I've heard.
He plays LB/LW, and would be extra cover at LB and LW.. To the first point, JAR,played LB for most of his time at LFC when he is in fact a LW, Dirk Kuyt , played LW when he was a CF, Rayn Babble CF used on the LW,Salah RW used on the LW...
There is more If you care to look

Back
Top Bottom