• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

The clear out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Karius had a hand injury before he joined LFC and in his first game for us he looked scared of the ball. I don't remember him being any good ever always having brain farts
Watching this video do I have t wrong on Karius pre-CL Final?

Read this as part of the Ben Davies news.

Nathan Patterson who?

Rangers sold academy graduate Nathan Patterson to Everton in a deal worth up to £16m in January.

Mentioning Ben Davies and the blueslime together reminds me of the time many years ago when they bought a Danish defender (sorry KHL if you see this) who couldn't head the ball to save his life, but their scouting failed to pick this up. Wonder if something similar happened with the Davies lad. Hope he does well anyway.

Mentioning Ben Davies and the blueslime together reminds me of the time many years ago when they bought a Danish defender (sorry KHL if you see this) who couldn't head the ball to save his life, but their scouting failed to pick this up. Wonder if something similar happened with the Davies lad. Hope he does well anyway.

Per Kroldrup. Didnt they scout the wrong player or something?

That's him. Scouting the wrong player's been known to happen in football but I hadn't heard this was such a case. Could well be though - this is Everton after all.

Seems as though they should steer clear of Danish players like we should of Italian players. 😉

Who the heck were Madrid thinking of buying from that lot in the first place?

Was thinking the same. It reminds me of the scowl all over Torres' face when he put another blue shirt on. What a shame that was.

The expression on Ben Davies' face in that twitter post above looks like he's being held at gunpoint.

He has the look of someone arriving in Glasgow, signing for Rangers having been set to sign for Celtic 18 months ago.

Absolutely everyone in Glasgow will hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom