• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Crazy Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athens

Greatest Bloke Ever [Citation Needed]
Seen this on twitter and thought I would share it. Is it just me, or does he come across as a sociopath and not simply a 'football hardman'?

That interview is weird, and he is either playing up to it or he has issues, or both.

I don't actually remember him being like that in any sense. Like the rest of the Wimbledon team he was a bit rough but he was considered one of the ones who could actually play (though he was still a bit shit really). He wasn't like Vinnie Jones, getting sent off all the time.

Even his voice has changed. He didn't talk like that when he was presenting Gladiators did he?

That interview is weird, and he is either playing up to it or he has issues, or both.

I don't actually remember him being like that in any sense. Like the rest of the Wimbledon team he was a bit rough but he was considered one of the ones who could actually play (though he was still a bit shit really). He wasn't like Vinnie Jones, getting sent off all the time.

Even his voice has changed. He didn't talk like that when he was presenting Gladiators did he?
I had completely forgotten he presented Gladiators. No, he seems totally different from then.

I have no awareness of any of this, and I wish I didn't. The guy is attempting to build his own myth and it's transparent.

We only are left wondering what manner of a cunt he is. For me that isn't that interesting. Speaking as a nerd, fuck glorifying a stupid bully.

Is he implying he locked someone in car boot for days? All sounds a bit made up and exaggerated at least.

He's just a nasty, horrible bully trying (terribly) to justify his repugnant character and behaviour, by pretending to be an intellectual. Cunt.

Despise every single on of 'the crazy gang'. Cunts.

Also despise that they were called 'the crazy gang' at all, as if giving them a kinda funny name somehow made how they basically committed 2 hour long assault all over every pitch they darkened with their presence ok.

Fucking animals.

Justin Fashanu's brother.

Pretty awful situation. Both kids abandoned by both parents and ended up in a home.

"Fashanu was the son of a Nigerian barrister living in the UK and a Guyanese nurse named Pearl. When his parents split up, he and his younger brother John were sent to a Barnardo's care home. When he was six, he and John were fostered by Alf and Betty Jackson and were brought up in Shropham, Norfolk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom