• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The no-one gives a shit final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread should be renamed to The double final no one gives a shit about seeing as you have Celtic Rangers on today.

Had to give a Manc friend of mine due credit today. I asked her "Why should I watch a game between two Manchester teams?" and she said, without batting an eyelid: 'Coz you might learn something." 😀

If this final is the difference between ETH staying or leaving thennnnnnnnnnn........can't bring myself to utter the words, if he position is untenable then hope City thrash em.

I think Ten Hag's on his bike, 'coz IMO Ratcliffe and his cronies will want a fresh start, but unlike many on here I don't place the lion's share of the blame for their problems at his door. I blame the bunch of to$$ers masquerading as a first team squad at Old Toilet who put the skids under the last few managers and have now done the same to him. Whoever follows Ten Hag, the bulk of that squad needs clearing out and replacing pronto.

If Utd win they qualify for Europa and Chelsea drop into the Conference.

Is they lose Chelsea stay in the Europa and Utd don't play in Europe.

I guess this is the Mckenna /Olise final

If Utd win they qualify for Europa and Chelsea drop into the Conference.

Is they lose Chelsea stay in the Europa and Utd don't play in Europe.

I guess this is the Mckenna /Olise final
Does another Europa spot open in the Prem if City win it?

Oh....

Ortega hahahaha.

Wow.....well I didn't see this coming. Brilliant goal tbf, that pass from Bruno was class.

Haaland is an absolutely dreadful footballer.

Last edited:
Oh hello hello......Goku's effort creeps in at the near post. Game on?

Terrible keeping by Onana.

Oh that Final.

I thought this thread was about Leeds v Southampton. Totally forgot the other match
If I were going for that angle I’d have posted Brendan at the double.

Assuming Celtic do win of course!

Oh....

Ortega hahahaha.

Wow.....well I didn't see this coming. Brilliant goal tbf, that pass from Bruno was class.

Haaland is an absolutely dreadful footballer.

He's a flat track bully and always has been. Virgil slapped him down good and proper when we played them most recently.

I always hate united to win, but as the game went on and I see Pep I was leaning towards a United win. It's only right that the team that beats us has to be good enough to win it. Just shows what a great team we were this season.

Ok… which fucker jinxed the fuck out of this and gave Utd a trophy?

The hype train from Utd fans regarding Mainoo going into overdrive again after this game. So overrated.

The hype train from Utd fans regarding Mainoo going into overdrive again after this game. So overrated.

To be fair, what more could he do - he’s younger than Badger. A comparable player age-wise to us is James McConnell (who is 5 months younger).

I think it’s probably fair to be hyped about him, particularly given the shite surrounding him - Man Utd fans probably forgot what a decent midfielder looks like.

To be fair, what more could he do - he’s younger than Badger. A comparable player age-wise to us is James McConnell (who is 5 months younger).

I think it’s probably fair to be hyped about him, particularly given the shite surrounding him - Man Utd fans probably forgot what a decent midfielder looks like.
Agree on all points, but am concerned that this kid managed to outshine a midfield with KDB and Rodri. Mainoo was excellent and has been in most of their games and has an finish on him to add.

Agree on all points, but am concerned that this kid managed to outshine a midfield with KDB and Rodri. Mainoo was excellent and has been in most of their games and has an finish on him to add.

Don’t worry, a new manager will come in and demand an overpriced, proper over rated older player and dump him as quickly as you can flush a toilet and he’ll spend the next 4 years in and out of the team unfulfilling his promise until he moves to a mid table team reignites his form.

He hasnt though. He’s been mostly average and they’ve conceded the most shots per game in Europe with him starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom