• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

These kick it out t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anfield is a district of the city. Are you really that clueless about the team you are a fan of?

Oh okay. Thanks for educating me. I grew up in Toxteth, Aigburth, then moved to Mossley Hill and then Halewood. Those are districts of the city. Although, I live in Spain at the minute, so as you can see, my quest for the perfect armchair keeps taking me further from... Anfield (sp?) was it?

Oh okay. Thanks for educating me. I grew up in Toxteth, Aigburth, then moved to Mossley Hill and then Halewood. Those are districts of the city. Although, I live in Spain at the minute, so as you can see, my quest for the perfect armchair keeps taking me further from... Anfield (sp?) was it?

Ask a smart arse question, you'll get a smart arse reply.

Read back. You thought you were being dead funny, playing on the superfan lives in Anfield the ground bollocks. Don't try to worm out of it for being made look like a tit lad.

I was being sarcastic. Shit, you said "lad". You ARE from Anfield.

And what exactly am I trying to worm out of? I'll fully admit I was being a sarcy bell end. You're just gutted I'm not from Malaysia or something.

I was being sarcastic. Shit, you said "lad". You ARE from Anfield.

I thought the correct vernacular was "La" but then what do I know, I really am a massive OOTer. Born in Yorkshire lived in many different Western European places and currently in [shock] South Wales much to my Dad's dismay (he's from Litherland).

Can we get back to T-Shirts?

I thought the correct vernacular was "La" but then what do I know, I really am a massive OOTer. Born in Yorkshire lived in many different Western European places and currently in [shock] South Wales much to my Dad's dismay (he's from Litherland).

Can we get back to T-Shirts?

Nah, when you're being threatening it's "lad". I reckon it's because the "d" at the end makes it sound harsher. I feel for your dad.

On the T shirts, I'm not really sure what point Rio is trying to make. If he is, as I suspect, refusing to be shown in unison with the FA over his brother and Terry, and subsequently the England thing, then fair enough. The FA seem to pick and choose its moments to kick out racism.

On the T shirts, I'm not really sure what point Rio is trying to make. If he is, as I suspect, refusing to be shown in unison with the FA over his brother and Terry, and subsequently the England thing, then fair enough. The FA seem to pick and choose its moments to kick out racism.

It does seem Rio is being a little silly in that he's drawn by the moment rather than the greater momentum. Or am I missing it here. It would be good to get some real insight into how this is playing out in the bigger metropolitan areas. From my isolated vantage point it does seem that the Kick it Out campaign is making headway. Although it is very noticeable that the word Racism is no longer part of the campaign.

It does seem Rio is being a little silly in that he's drawn by the moment rather than the greater momentum. Or am I missing it here. It would be good to get some real insight into how this is playing out in the bigger metropolitan areas. From my isolated vantage point it does seem that the Kick it Out campaign is making headway. Although it is very noticeable that the word Racism is no longer part of the campaign.

Yeah on the other hand he should see that the cause is bigger than his squabble with the FA.

But much like Peter Hague (I think) I'm mixed race, and I don't really care. I've played football to a decent level, and never seen any incidents of racism. Even in everyday life, in 24 years I've seen maybe one or two incidents of it. And that was from older generations. Younger generations seem to be much more racially tolerant. In Liverpool/England at least

Yeah on the other hand he should see that the cause is bigger than his squabble with the FA.

But much like Peter Hague (I think) I'm mixed race, and I don't really care. I've played football to a decent level, and never seen any incidents of racism. Even in everyday life, in 24 years I've seen maybe one or two incidents of it. And that was from older generations. Younger generations seem to be much more racially tolerant. In Liverpool/England at least
Woah, woah, woah, wooooooahh.

You'd best ask Rael before you're even allowed to talk about Liverpool. Unless you're from Anfield it's taboo.

I grew up in East Leeds in the 70's and we were all ignorant and racist by birth I'm ashamed to admit. When the light came on for me it was so shameful. I'm really glad my boys have no idea what the fuss is about, in a good way. They don't give a fuck what colour their mates are and have all the same fallings out we did without interest in skin colour. Boys still aren't allowed to like dolls and pink though! That's the next battleground.

I grew up in East Leeds in the 70's and we were all ignorant and racist by birth I'm ashamed to admit. When the light came on for me it was so shameful. I'm really glad my boys have no idea what the fuss is about, in a good way. They don't give a fuck what colour their mates are and have all the same fallings out we did without mentioning skin colour. Boys still aren't allowed to like dolls and pink though! That's the next battleground.

Bloody hell, that's refreshing, with all these metrosexuals I wouldn't be surprised to see lads wearing skirts.

Yorkshire! Real men!

Woah, woah, woah, wooooooahh.

You'd best ask Rael before you're even allowed to talk about Liverpool. Unless you're from Anfield it's taboo.

Should I change it to 'Merseyside'? At least I'm not a Scando, anyway.

I grew up in East Leeds in the 70's and we were all ignorant and racist by birth I'm ashamed to admit. When the light came on for me it was so shameful. I'm really glad my boys have no idea what the fuss is about, in a good way. They don't give a fuck what colour their mates are and have all the same fallings out we did without interest in skin colour. Boys still aren't allowed to like dolls and pink though! That's the next battleground.
You didn't have a GI Joe as a kid? It's technically a doll.

Hello stalker my old friend
You've come to talk to me again
I wasn't talking to you. You see when your name gets mentioned, it doesn't mean you're being talked to it's you're being talked about.

But now I'm talking to you. Did you go to the game?

I wasn't talking to you. You see when your name gets mentioned, it doesn't mean you're being talked to it's you're being talked about.

But now I'm talking to you. Did you go to the game?

You were talking about me. Again.

Yes I did go. Did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom