• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This is the Veiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Could there be something to this? One of the best talents in Spain and 11 goals this season for Celta is amazing. Reunion with Bajcetic could be on the cards.

He’s is strangely averse to passing - very un-Spanish midfielder like. But very effective scorer in the limited time he sees the ball. Interesting profile.

He’s is strangely averse to passing - very un-Spanish midfielder like. But very effective scorer in the limited time he sees the ball. Interesting profile.
Yeh not sure if he fits our way of play.
Nice Klopp Singh avatar BTW

Looks an absolute baller for someone who's only 21.

I can see a mix of Rice and a young Jack Wilshire when he broke onto the scene in him....physically looks very good too.

Is he a generational talent though?
Still got a bit to go to reach Curtis Jones' level of generational.

From the vid he does possess a lot of quality of the ball though, very sexy skillful player....able to ride challenges and carry the ball from deep into the final third. Good burst of pace, good physically. Love that. Could you imagine someone like Fab or Hendo trying that? HA!

BRING HIM HOME

How about we buy some unbelievably athletic beast that is destructive who can run for days.

That's how we play football.

Viva las Veiga!!!

Veiga or bust!!!

It’s Veiga Gaby!!!

Gabriel’s Horn!!!

I blame Dreamie!!!!!

funny you mention such qualities, there is a player available for free who ticks those boxes:

Adama

Traore

He’s so Moneyball - the slippery devil and we could play him at RB, LB, RW, LW, CB, DM, AM, CF or GK and sell him for a sqizzzillion quid to Elon Musk.

Adam Traore on the field and the vengaboys being sung in the stands, could be a magical season

How about we buy some unbelievably athletic beast that is destructive who can run for days.

That's how we play football.

liverpools-momo-sissoko-talks-to-the-media-during-a-press-conference-ahead-of-a-training-session-at-the-clubs-melwood-training-ground-liverpool-england-sunday-oct-29-2006-liverpool-face-bordeaux-in-the-champions-league-group-c-match-at-anfield-on-tuesday-ap-photodave-thompson-2PCCYX9.jpg

Gabri Veiga definitely does not look like a Klopp midfielder. Just too attack focused, not rugged, and not tactically disciplined.

However I do wonder if he could be moulded into Salah's successor? Dribbles well, rapid, scores goals, seems to be two footed, and always looking to attack.

Yeah, it'd have been ugly but we would have been comfortable in fourth even with the cyclopean version.

He looks like he could play a backup false 9 role as well, with that control, finishing and passing range

I reckon this lad won't be able to do much of those runs here. I think he lacks the physicality and pace for that to happen.
I would swerve.

Gabri Veiga definitely does not look like a Klopp midfielder. Just too attack focused, not rugged, and not tactically disciplined.

However I do wonder if he could be moulded into Salah's successor? Dribbles well, rapid, scores goals, seems to be two footed, and always looking to attack.
Klopp can adapt with these types.

Didn't he roll with Coutinho Salah Mane & Firmino for 6 months?

He looks like he could play a backup false 9 role as well, with that control, finishing and passing range

I thought the same. He played some games as a forward this season for Celta. He's very pacey as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom