• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This week's games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was saying how we could go into our game on Monday in fifth, but we're going into it in 3rd! What a superb day, hopefully we can have one more draw (or Spurs win) later and it's been a superb day for us.

I still fully expect us to throw it all away tomorrow though.

Weak team from Spurs, missing Walker and Dembele, I bet Arsenal steal something here, they'll find a way to sneak into the top four!

I was so certain that Liverpool would be fifth after the two Manchester clubs' matches, today. And, yet, we're still in third. Now, can we just win against Watford, please?

Great set of results for ys. 4 points dropped by our rivals. If we can beat Watford tomorrow we will be clear favourites. Just like that time we were clear favourites for the league that time. Yep. Just like that.

I hate watching a team I can't stand & wanting them to beat another team I can't stand.

Annoying as fuck.

Spurs playing Duel of the Fates at White Hart Lane still remains one of the cringiest things in football.

I dunno, Bolton used to (may still) play those horrific synthesised marching band tunes they use in basketball when they scored.

[av]https://my.mixtape.moe/jytuca.mp4[/av]

The obvious funny bit is the De Gea and Herrera part. However, don't miss Blind's reaction when he sees Herrera run to the post. He's going, "Oi, what the fuck amigo? Where the fuck you go man? Come the fuck man, yo!". And then Herrera returns and he's like, "All right, we good. Fucking idiot".

Goal. And he wipes his face and combs back his hair and is thinking, "Fuck me. Jose's going to tear me into strips in the press conference later because he's not going to bully Herrera and De Gea".

Eriksen now, Spurs missing absolute sitters here. I'd be in hysterics if I didn't want Arsenal to drop points.

So to recap:

Burnley beat Crystal Palace to put pressure on Palace to play for points in their upcoming games against City and United.

Swansea drew with Man Utd to take points away from them and also help their own cause in escaping relegation, so putting more pressure on Palace to play for points yada yada yada

Boro drew with City to take points away from them and that put Boro closer to being relegated, thus increasing the chance of them being on holiday when they visit us in the final week of football

Chelsea thrashed Everton for giggles, and put pressure on Spurs to play for max points in their upcoming games against Arsenal and Man Utd

Spurs takes up the gauntlet and beats Arsenal, thus taking points away from them, and keeps their own cocks teased and will play hard for max points in their remaining games, which of course, includes hosting Man Utd

So that's about as almost perfect a weekend of football results and repercussions as one can hope for.

Now, go beat Watford.

So to recap:

Burnley beat Crystal Palace to put pressure on Palace to play for points in their upcoming games against City and United.

Swansea drew with Man Utd to take points away from them and also help their own cause in escaping relegation, so putting more pressure on Palace to play for points yada yada yada

Boro drew with City to take points away from them and that put Boro closer to being relegated, thus increasing the chance of them being on holiday when they visit us in the final week of football

Chelsea thrashed Everton for giggles, and put pressure on Spurs to play for max points in their upcoming games against Arsenal and Man Utd

Spurs takes up the gauntlet and beats Arsenal, thus taking points away from them, and keeps their own cocks teased and will play hard for max points in their remaining games, which of course, includes hosting Man Utd

So that's about as almost perfect a weekend of football results and repercussions as one can hope for.

Now, go beat Watford.

Just like to add... we beat Watford. Ducks in a row. BAM BAM BAM BAM. Fucking ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom