• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Today's games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Mistadobalina link=topic=44209.msg1293299#msg1293299 date=1299024662]
Cos it was just another stick to beat Liverpool down with.
[/quote]

They didn't need it to beat Liverpool down with - we were doing that ourselves by not playing our top team. It's all fine to change your line up every week when you're deciding whether to play Rooney / Tevez / Berbatov or Neville / Rafael or Giggs / Scholes and winning league titles 3 years running.

We didn't have the players to do that nor were we winning any titles. Ferguson picked teams to win games and did just that. We didn't........ or, if we did, we were dismal at it.

Is Vidic one of the most unintelligent captains around?

I mean what on earth was he thinking last night?? Ferguson must've been furious with him behind curtains.

I always make the point to united fans semi-joking, have you ever seen vific cleanly dispossess someone? He is very strong and can out usually out muscle them, though if he gets beat he just pulls them down.

[quote author=Avvy link=topic=44209.msg1293312#msg1293312 date=1299050995]
Which is the point.

We were rotating with punctured tires.
[/quote]

And they were tires we'd punctured ourselves, so..

[quote author=mark1975 link=topic=44209.msg1293416#msg1293416 date=1299063278]
[quote author=Avvy link=topic=44209.msg1293312#msg1293312 date=1299050995]
Which is the point.

We were rotating with punctured tires.
[/quote]

And they were tires we'd punctured ourselves, so..
[/quote]

how did we puncture them (metaphorical tires) ourselves? pretty much every top player we've released wanted out.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=44209.msg1293412#msg1293412 date=1299062863]
I always make the point to united fans semi-joking, have you ever seen vific cleanly dispossess someone? He is very strong and can out usually out muscle them, though if he gets beat he just pulls them down.
[/quote]

Yeah, he does seem to get himself caught in tangles like that too often but I have to say I thought he was immense in the first 65 minutes or so; he really only got himself in trouble when Drogba came on and that was because he seemed to take it on himself to confront him in a physical battle. He may well have won the physical side but his game suffered in every other respect.

After all that, if it had been Luiz doing what Vidic did then I'm convinced the ref would have let it go without a word; played well and a superbly taken goal but he kicked, shouldered and elbowed everything that moved. Great fun when we're watching him do it to the mancs but if we see that when he's standing next to Gerrard or Suarez we'll scream blue murder.

Luiz is a major talent but a fucking dirty bastard.

Remember him kicking lumps out of Torres last year v Benfica (1st leg) ?

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1293482#msg1293482 date=1299069747]

[/quote]

Was that him? Remember it happening but didn't put the two together. Bet Torres feels better watching it happen from his side of the fence.

I was so wound up after that match, I gave a load of teenagers some major fear with my rant in the chip shop after.

I may have been a little tipsy.

If that vid is of some SuperFly TNT badass, parting rivers of *yoofs* with attack dogs, with a mere glance, that'll be somewhat accurate.

If not, you can nick off !

[quote author=KHL link=topic=44209.msg1293513#msg1293513 date=1299071114]
Not sure beer's the only thing that man's been digesting.
[/quote]

Doc Mac has already pointed out that he is on the way back from the chippy.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1293482#msg1293482 date=1299069747]

[/quote]

I would love to have a few of those in our team.

If you mean Arsenal, I suspect that will end their interest in the FA cup for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom