• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Slot secured

Fuck FSG.

If it wasn't for them announcing the ticket increase in the middle of our title run, the supporters' fuckwit trust wouldn't have abandoned the team and we'd be sat here in 2 cup finals and 1 win away from winning the title.
Of course! That’s the exact reason. Why didn’t anyone think this.

I don't like him announcing it before the club. Bit of a dick move and says to me he's just going to freely speak his mind which isn't always necessarily a good thing.

Two additional things about Kloppo.

- Our teams had terrific disciplinary records
- The Politics between management and manager were not publicly disclosed. Kloppo kept mum and was supportive.

I don't like him announcing it before the club. Bit of a dick move and says to me he's just going to freely speak his mind which isn't always necessarily a good thing.

It's an unusual position though. His current season is ending. Everyone's been asking him for a month. He likely got permission. This way it's lower key than if the club announces. And any announcement would overshadow Klopp's departing weekend

It's an unusual position though. His current season is ending. Everyone's been asking him for a month. He likely got permission. This way it's lower key than if the club announces. And any announcement would overshadow Klopp's departing weekend
Sure, that's more likely what I think of the whole thing. The club won't start introducing Slot when the whole focus is to give a grand farewell to Klopp on final week. On the other hand Feyenoord has already announced Slot is leaving.

Is this secret top red stuff you have revealed ? I can see the talks by him at half time...."If my friend Jurgy was here he would tell you all to run more, press more, fight with all you have....but he is not here so you guys can relax out there and wait for the right moment"

Yes… ultra top secret.

Now that you know… you may have to be silenced.

It was his last press conference for Feyenoord 's final game. He's their favouritest manager ever and their fans deserve to hear the news. It was the respectful thing to announce it.

Why is this even an issue? Klopp announced his departure half a year ago.

It was his last press conference for Feyenoord 's final game. He's their favouritest manager ever and their fans deserve to hear the news. It was the respectful thing to announce it.

Why is this even an issue? Klopp announced his departure half a year ago.

Its not an issue at all. People get worked about nothing and forget that he has to be respectfull towards the club were he is now as well.

The Dutch are generally straight-talking. It may come across as brash but you generally know where you stand. I'm not really arsed he's confirmed it when it's already public knowledge on both sides of the channel and has been for weeks.

This Derek Ten Jarg fella is gonna run onto the pitch at full time in a Klopp wig and turkey teeth and do laps of the ground with the Dutch Carling Cup or whatever the fuck he managed to scrape this season.
Do you need a hug?

Not from your new hero thanks
I’ll give you one.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Was it a dick move for Klopp to sing that before the club announce anything? Just need to check out the position on it.

Was it a dick move for Klopp to sing that before the club announce anything? Just need to check out the position on it.
I'm more fucked off that slot announced before klopp did. give a shit about the club.

I'm more fucked off that slot announced before klopp did. give a shit about the club.
Slot answered a direct question honestly. I think we should expect more of that, which I prefer to him saying everything in obtuse mumbo-jumbo, like many others.

Slot answered a direct question honestly. I think we should expect more of that, which I prefer to him saying everything in obtuse mumbo-jumbo, like many others.
I don't mind direct, but surely it's not the done thing is it? Even if the inks dry, It's professional courtesy.

Who cares. It was nothing and people keep harping on about it.

Today we’re sad about Klopp leaving. Tomorrow a new era begins.

Back
Top Bottom