• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Portugese players so expensive? €100m plus for a 19-year-old named Felix. Florentina Luis, €60m, has only played 4 games.

Manchester City are considering making an offer for Benfica's 19-year-old Portuguese defensive midfielder Florentino Luis. (Guardian)

Also reported in the same article we are unlikely to spend big, but who knows. Likely to need;

Back up GK
CB - Lovern will leave
AM - Shaq and lallana will leave.
CF - Studge will go.

Players coming back to help fill those roles are Brewster and Ox.

Love us to sign De Ligt but won't happen.

Also reported in the same article we are unlikely to spend big, but who knows. Likely to need;

Back up GK
CB - Lovern will leave
CF - Studge will go.

Yep

Back up GK
CB - Lovern will leave
CF - Studge will go.

A left back maybe?

We need to buy or promote from the youth team at the very least the below:

Back up GK
Back up RB
Back up LB
Back up CB
Back up for Winger/AM
Back up Striker - Brewster?

I fully expect Mignolet, Lovren, Lallana to be sold, and Moreno and Sturridge are on a free.

Back up GK
CB - Lovern will leave
CF - Studge will go.

Lovren should get us £25-£30m. Lallana £15m. £30m for Shaq. He has 6 goals and 2 assists this season. Ryan Kent £12m. Grujic £30m. Ings £25m. Clyne £25m. Divock £20m. If we sell those players we should get around £200m and get 4 very good players to add squad depth and strength.

Apparently the management at the club are worried about Duncan's attitude. Heard that a while ago, so maybe he's sorted himself out now.

His name sounds German
Edit: shit, he is German.
Well his parents are anyway. Guess he can sprechen some Deutsch with Klopp.

Bobby Duncan doesn't look all that great to me...

The problem is the standard we're at now, the bar is just so high for these kids. The only one I've seen who looks truly special is the Dutch guy, Hoever.

In terms of signings, I'd like us to get Brandt, because we need more numbers in AM and he's available cheap.

Sessegnon is apparently available for £40m so that's a no brainer too.

It doesn't sound like we'll spend much more than that, unfortunately. I'd strike while the iron's hot, personally. Go and sign De Ligt and Jovic, or maybe Joao Felix.

That's the level we should be aspiring to.

The problem is the standard we're at now, the bar is just so high for these kids. The only one I've seen who looks truly special is the Dutch guy, Hoever.

In terms of signings, I'd like us to get Brandt, because we need more numbers in AM and he's available cheap.

It doesn't sound like we'll spend much more than that, unfortunately. I'd strike while the iron's hot, personally. Go and sign De Ligt and Jovic, or maybe Joao Felix.

I've never seen him play.. however didn't he break every record upto a certain age? Also only English player to score a hat trick against Brazil?

I've never seen him play.. however didn't he break every record upto a certain age? Also only English player to score a hat trick against Brazil?

I thought it was Brewster who scored the hat trick?

He looks very very good, definitely first team potential. And to me looks much classier than Duncan

Don't think Sessegnon should be worth that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom