• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

This thread would be be about 6 pages long if we went down the trusted source route. This one is for rumours
True. But I was going more along the route of 'this source has never had any shit stick, so don't even post a rumour from it' type scenario.

[article]
Marcelo Brozovic could be on Liverpool's radar with the Inter Milan midfielder a reported target of the Premier League leaders.

According to FCInterNews, the Reds scouted the 27-year-old during Sunday's 4-2 derby win over bitter rivals AC Milan.

Brozovic is contracted at the San Siro until June 2022 but has a release clause of £50.5million - a fee that can only be activated by clubs outside of Italy.

However, the Italian giants are looking to tie Brozovic down to a new deal until 2024 - a move which will see his release clause rise too.

Brozovic played the full duration of Sunday's win over AC Milan.

The Croatia international, who has attracted interest from Real Madrid, has played 28 games across all competitions this season - scoring three times and producing five assists.
[/article]

[article]Liverpool had a scout present at Sunday’s Derby della Madonnina between Inter and AC Milan to cast an eye over Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic according to a report from FCInterNews.it. The Croatian international has been one of Inter’s most consistent and best performers for some time now and made an impact in the derby as he scored the first of Inter’s four goals in their 4-2 win, in which he captained the Nerazzurri for the first time.

Brozovic is currently under contract with the club until the end of the 2021/22 season and as per the report, the club are hoping to tie him down to a new deal that will keep him with the club until at least the end of the 2023/24 season.His current contract has a €60 million release clause within it and Inter will look to remove that in the new contract. Brozovic currently earns an annual salary of €3.2 million and his new salary could be somewhere in between €4.5-4.7 million.[/article]

Ziyech was available for much less last season and no top club came in for him. It will be interesting to see how he fares at Chelsea

I rate him too. Doesn't always get the headlines, but when Conte's régime was unravelling there were times when Willian was playing opponents almost on his own.

He's a quality player, but I always think Willian sometimes lacks an end product - and if he's 'brilliant' then you're struggling with superlatives to describe our wide attacking players, who consistently score and create far more

It's a bit weird if we're going for both Werner and Sancho unless one of the current attacking 3 is leaving.

I don't think it's as simple as telling both Sancho and Werner that they should be OK warming the bench occasionally. Players need regular game time to find their rhythm and having a huge price tag adds even more pressure. I don't think Mane or Salah would be happy being on the bench in the period they're not away on national duty and that would naturally affect team harmony.

As if Sancho has decided already that he wants to join Utd. He wont go to a club without CL footy I reckon, so nothing will be decided until the end of the season.

We'll probably be priced out for him, but I think we'll go for only one of him or Werner. So Werner for 60 mill looks the most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom