• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Sancho has decided already that he wants to join Utd. He wont go to a club without CL footy I reckon, so nothing will be decided until the end of the season.

We'll probably be priced out for him, but I think we'll go for only one of him or Werner. So Werner for 60 mill looks the most likely.
Pretty much my take on it too. Why is no one talking about a return to City for Sancho? Sane off in the summer, it makes perfect sense for both parties.

Sancho is just low hanging fruit for journalists. Stuck for a story? Sancho toooooo.... Liverpool!

Maybe people dont think he'll produce outside of Netherlands.

I'm not massively convinced

Yeah, bit of a lottery that league.

There's obvious quality - we know that better than most - but then you look at Davy Klaassen, also considered one of the best players in Eredivisie, and how fucking shit he was; or top-scorer and winner of the Johan Cruyff "Dutch Talent Of The Year" award, Vincent Janssen.

Or Mateja Kezman. Boy that was a doozy for them wasn't he going from 'The next van Nistelrooy' to 'wonder what happened to him' in a blink?

Yeah, bit of a lottery that league.

There's obvious quality - we know that better than most - but then you look at Davy Klaassen, also considered one of the best players in Eredivisie, and how fucking shit he was; or top-scorer and winner of the Johan Cruyff "Dutch Talent Of The Year" award, Vincent Janssen.
Afonso Alves mother fucker

Goal machine

Zyech has a terrific record in the CL too though. He was pulling the strings during their run last season. It has been a surprise that nobody made a move for him sooner.

Annoyed that he’s gone to Chelsea.

Hopefully there is a reason no-one has signed him up til now as on paper it’s a really good signing.

Where is Zyech supposed to play in the Chelsea line up?
I'm guessing on the right wing.
That must mean that Willian is leaving and Pedro as well?

Dunno about Zyech to be honest, can't really tell if he'll make it at Chelsea or not. Leaning towards a mediocre tenure there.

Where is Zyech supposed to play in the Chelsea line up?
I'm guessing on the right wing.
That must mean that Willian is leaving and Pedro as well?

Dunno about Zyech to be honest, can't really tell if he'll make it at Chelsea or not. Leaning towards a mediocre tenure there.

He's clearly got ability, but he's not tricky enough to get by without being lightning, and he's not quick enough to get by without being tricky.

If he's on the wing, he's like jorginho without the Kante protection. If he's central then Kante,jorginho and ziyech are going to be so weak and one paced.

He's going to be Bang average for that Chelsea side

Ziyech wide is just more obstacles for pulisic, Hudson odoi, etc to overcome

This signing does not worry me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom