• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...an-Lovren-Liverpool-set-18m-asking-price.html
[article]North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham are reportedly set to go head-to-head in the summer for Liverpool's £18million-rated defender Dejan Lovren.

The Croatian centre back has been reduced to limited appearances this season and has fallen down the pecking order at Anfield.

Jurgen Klopp is ready to allow Lovren to leave and there are reportedly several teams across Europe all considering a move for him this summer.

According to The Daily Express, Arsenal and Tottenham have both expressed interest in the 30-year-old, who is available for £18m.

Lovren's current deal expires in 2021 but Liverpool are keen to cash in on him now as opposed to losing him for nothing next summer.

Arsenal and Tottenham want to strengthen at the back in the summer and Lovren has been identified as a target by both clubs.

Spurs face losing Jan Vertonghen at the end of the season, with his contract approaching its expiration date while Arsenal have realised how short they are at the back after a few defenders suffered long-term injuries.

However, the report also claims that the two Premier League rivals will face significant competition to sign Lovren.

Lazio, AC Milan and Lyon are also said to be monitoring the Liverpool man closely.

Lovren, who signed for Liverpool back in 2014, has made just 14 appearances in all competitions this season and last played in their 3-0 defeat at Watford last month
.[/article]
18m rated Lovren? Arsenal and Spurs interested? Nah man, he's going to Bournemouth for 30m and they will pay for the taxi too.

The uncertainty about Grealish and the step up to the PL have been proven incorrect, and he has been brilliant this season.

He’s probably a better bet than Maddison for a few of the top clubs looking for a player like that.

I like him, and think he could be a good signing. Have a feeling he’ll end up at Utd though, overpriced.

Alleged drink driving and crashing in to parked cars

All while the country is under lockdown

Klopp doesn't want us to sign cunts

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...er-jack-grealish-pictured-at-traffic-incident

I'd have sterling back in a heartbeat

Exactly the kind of player to bring in if salah or mane is off form.

Same as all the talk of us not wanting coutinho back

I'd have him, as he could offer a different way of opening up tricky teams

What about Raheem, though, Fabs?

In all seriousness, this will never ever happen. And I doubt he even wants to come here. You can tell the sports writers are struggling for content.

What about Raheem, though, Fabs?

In all seriousness, this will never ever happen. And I doubt he even wants to come here. You can tell the sports writers are struggling for content.

It's all come from sterling being nice about us. Clearly that means we want to get him before the window "slams shut"

I’d take Sterling in a heartbeat, he was one of my favorite LFC players until the moment he left and has improved under Guardiola.

I’d take Sterling in a heartbeat, he was one of my favorite LFC players until the moment he left and has improved under Guardiola.
He’s a little prick though.
Putting aside how he left us for a sec, look at the way he’s now flirting around about going elsewhere. This, after his current club paid what was a huge transfer fee back then, as well as the massive improvement as a player that was obviously made as a result of working with Guardiola and his coaching team.
He’s a weasel and I wouldn’t want him in our squad.

He’s a little prick though.
Putting aside how he left us for a sec, look at the way he’s now flirting around about going elsewhere. This, after his current club paid what was a huge transfer fee back then, as well as the massive improvement as a player that was obviously made as a result of working with Guardiola and his coaching team.
He’s a weasel and I wouldn’t want him in our squad.

Yeah, I loved him when he played for us, and he's a very good player. But he's such a thick, weaselly little cunt.

Thick..? No... Conniving...? most definitely
He didn’t cover his intelligence in all its glory with the ‘I have a tattoo of a machine gun on me leg cause me father was killed by one’ story did he. All evidence, and there’s plenty of them, suggests he’s pretty thick. Most of the top level footballers are.

If that a-hole Aidy Ward still represents him, Hell will freeze over before we'd even consider it.
Aidy Ward also represents the Ox and, reading between the lines, helped engineer his departure from Arsenal (which would suggest we're on better terms with him these days).
I'm sure there's still bad blood but money talks.

Isnt it more likely that Sterling goes to Real Madrid or something?

He seems to be quite keen on that, and I wasn't endorsing his return to Liverpool, just that "money talks" and we must have done business with that cunt Aidy Ward since the Sterling affair as a club, unless Chamberlain only recently joined Colossal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom