• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this all about?
father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_t.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of a sodastream for the kids. They love fizzy drinks but most of them are full of complete shite.

Being able to drink relatively healthy (or at least not unhealthy) fizzy drinks would be a bonus.

Incidentally, having just read the last couple of posts before posting this, are we linked with a player called sodastream?

I've been toying with the idea of a sodastream for the kids. They love fizzy drinks but most of them are full of complete shite.

Being able to drink relatively healthy (or at least not unhealthy) fizzy drinks would be a bonus.

Incidentally, having just read the last couple of posts before posting this, are we linked with a player called sodastream?

I have one at home and it's very convenient, and the price is OK.
My wife and I drink soda water, so rather than carrying all those bottles from the Supermarket you just make is at home.
I don't like the syrups, as I prefer just soda water.

THE%20INDEPENDENT.png

• Paul Scholes is 'scared' about Manchester United's future and feels they need to buy at least five players to avoid further decline.
  • Liverpool have opened contract talks with Daniel Sturridge to keep the striker at Anfield until 2017.

Soda Stream is an Israeli company.
For many people this is a good enough reason for boycotting them.

(BTW, their CEO lives down the street from where I live.)

So...

The whole forum is in an uproar about who is going to get the Soda Stream, and all this time the CEO lives next to you??

Lads, Sodastream should have it's own thread if ye are going to keep banging on about it.

This is for transfer rumours yo. #vigilantemod

THE%20INDEPENDENT.png

• Paul Scholes is 'scared' about Manchester United's future and feels they need to buy at least five players to avoid further decline.
  • Liverpool have opened contract talks with Daniel Sturridge to keep the striker at Anfield until 2017.

Keep him until 2017?! What the fuck is wrong with 5yr contracts?! Or do the mercenary players refuse to sign those? We should be looking beyond keeping him for the next 3yrs.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28883329

Di Maria & Khedira both likely to leave RM.

Argentina winger Angel Di Maria has told Real Madrid he wants to leave the La Liga club.
Di Maria has been linked with a move to Manchester United, with manager Louis van Gaal reportedly keen to take the 26-year-old to Old Trafford.
Real boss Carlo Ancelotti confirmed the player rejected the offer of a new contract at the European champions.
"Di Maria asked to go in the summer and has rejected an offer from the club," said Ancelotti at a news conference.
"The player has to look for a solution. If when the transfer market closes he's still here, he will work with us like last season and there will be no problem."

Getting late in the day for us to bring much needed players in. A double swoop would be good right now. Even though neither would have been my first choice at the start of the window.

60 mill for Di Maria is madness. He'll end up in PSG I reckon.

Khedira will go to Bayern or stay for one more season and leave on a free. He has rejected a new contract but hasnt asked to leave. Massive wages on both aswell.

Keep him until 2017?! What the fuck is wrong with 5yr contracts?! Or do the mercenary players refuse to sign those? We should be looking beyond keeping him for the next 3yrs.

How long does he have left now?

Contract extensions help with FFP as well. Effectively spread the residual transfer fee over a few extra years.

I'd say the answer will be no

He'll still be a good left back for yous I reckon. But overpriced and massive wages.
And I'm a bit surprised by his lack of committment and professionalism when you turn up fat after your big summer move.
I'd be a bit concerned.

The big question is, will Luke Shaw become the English Gareth Bale?

Well, there's two versions there - the cursed version which saw Spurs lose the first 24 league games in which he played, and then the superstar version in his final 1.5 seasons. I'm hoping it's the first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom