• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sofa dream

Silver-Big-Sofa-Bed-with-Modern-Interior-Design.jpg

Some French cunt is talking about that loan with obligation to buy deal for Falcao, he's got a blue tick, so its a start I suppose.

Word to the wise - Stay away from Soda Stream Coca Cola. It tastes like nuts and can (on occasion) give you thrush..

It's all about the lemonade baby!

I don't see how it can give you thrush, unless you're using it as a lubricant.

I think chastened mufc and silversean have the right to reach a consensus between themselves on the issue of boycotting sodastream. I'm sure they can work out a common position on this complex issue. We don't need Ruairi to participate because of his well-known loathing of Arabs and support for an enlarged Israel with Mecca as it's second city.

I think chastened mufc and silversean have the right to reach a consensus between themselves on the issue of boycotting sodastream. I'm sure they can work out a common position on this complex issue.

I think they have reached consensus ... they are boycotting this site instead !

Manchester United are considering a shock bid for former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, 32, who currently plays for Real Madrid.

#scumcangetfucked

Manchester United are considering a shock bid for former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, 32, who currently plays for Real Madrid.

#scumcangetfucked

This is just some lazy-@rsed hack picking up on the story elsewhere that Scholes recommended ManU buy Xabi and Khedira (and A.N.Other whom I can't remember) from Real. If there was nothing in the suggestion that he might leave Madrid to come back to us, there's even less in this.

I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom