• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trent out

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gomez available, Bradley backing him, I think we're good at right back.
Robbo and Tsimikas will be back at the end of the month.

So, buying someone now for an exorbitant sum might not be necessary.

Klopp said Robbo wont be back this month. Tsimikas isn't due back til late Feb/March.

We’ve got one league game this month.
Of course we do....

200w.webp

Klopp said Robbo wont be back this month. Tsimikas isn't due back til late Feb/March.
Interesting because Pep said today both Robbo and Kostas are due back in training round about the end of this month.

So one of the fuckers are lying to our faces.

This i sreally the key. We need Ibou to not break down. sods law states that he will however

If he does - it will be a critical moment for our ownership - either they finally step up and do the right fucking thing or they do their usual penny pinching bollox

Like the positivity, but this is a big blow. He can play multiple positions and along with Mo being away, our biggest chance creators are out. Just hope it’s 3 weeks, we could do with Robbo being ASAP which I guess is still end of month otherwise we are reliant on unproven youngsters with potentially too many first teamers out to ease them through. We had some proper injuries and availability issues this season to contend with…
Actually our top creators are ...... wait for it ... drum roll : Nunez (5) and Mo (5), Trent has 3 (Squawka). Assists : Mo (8), Nunez (6) and Tsimi (3) + Trent (3).

Of course I know what you mean but the statement intrigued me so I had to investigate ;)

Interesting because Pep said today both Robbo and Kostas are due back in training round about the end of this month.

So one of the fuckers are lying to our faces.
We've already seen videos of Robbo back in training - I guess end of the month is right for him then. Tsimi was always long term, there's no way he's back this month but maybe he starts gentle training by the end of it, that being still 6-8 weeks away from full fitness.

I didn't know you were a teenage girl Tom.
I went through the whole gammit from Dora the Explorer to Hannah Montanna to Victorious as my girl grew up. She is now into arty films so has left me behind. She reminded me of this episode over Christmas, so it was fresh in my mind. I also perfected a fine version of Paint the Town Red by Doja Cat with her over the break.

So yeah, "teenage girl" (at heart at least) maybe an appropriate label. But, seriously, that episode is delicious

I went through the whole gammit from Dora the Explorer to Hannah Montanna to Victorious as my girl grew up. She is now into arty films so has left me behind. She reminded me of this episode over Christmas, so it was fresh in my mind. I also perfected a fine version of Paint the Town Red by Doja Cat with her over the break.

So yeah, "teenage girl" (at heart at least) maybe an appropriate label. But, seriously, that episode is delicious
My daughter went through a Victorious stage too, but I managed to avoid tuning in much. I was probably on the site.

I repeat again, the more high intensity games you play in close proximity the greater the chance of injury to players. We haven’t got the squad to compete on 4 fronts and have now put one cup and the league in jeopardy for the sake of a 3rd round tie.

It's not about intensity with this injury, you're confusing wear and tear with probability. If he didn't play against Arsenal he wouldn't have been on the pitch to get injured, but he also wouldn't have been on the pitch to help us win. He didn't jar his knee because he's played a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom