• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

UFC

Yep, Khabib is one of my favourites, no messing about, no trash talking, just a vicious bastard. Unlike that irish manle.
Re Cowboy, he gets a pass from me because of his activity and willingness too fight anyone. Need more fighters like that.
Btw, Kennedy isn't getting another opponent, but he has get his appearance fee due to the late pullout.

Reactions: C/O
I heard that they're trying for Rashad v Kennedy at 206? Hopefully so, it needs work.

The latest presser for anyone interested

Last edited:
Everyone was expecting fireworks from Conor's presser, but he's become a cartoon of himself, just saying 'fuck' in every sentence but not really actually saying anything. Dull as dishwater, I unfortunately watched it live 🙁

Interesting interview with Khabib. Fair play to Helwani for standing his ground

It should be obvious to Khabib why the ufc sent him the contract but never got him a deal. Alvarez is no joke though, but obviously not a beast like Khabib. Did he really think they'd serve him Conor to destroy? He's a very very bad matchup for Conor as he'd have no interest in trading with him what so ever, he'd put him straight on his arse and kill him. He's not going to get him next either. If Conor wins, he'll cherry pick an opponent, if he loses, I really can't see him going down to 145 to fight Aldo, I suspect he'd try and get the Mayweather fight and retire or something.

Reactions: C/O
You'll be getting/staying up for it, I presume, Mors?

I agree, Khabib tears McGregor apart all day. Woodley too, not sure why he's starting shit backstage.
Cowboy said a few weeks ago that he's getting a rep because he's all talk in front of the cameras, but there's not a peep out of him in the back, so maybe he's trying to act on that.

Cannot fucking wait now, prelims start at 12 if im not mistaken.

Thanks to having to get up early tomorrow & spending all morning painting my daughters room I'm not gonna get a chance to see this til tomorrow evening.

Bit of a downer that.

Nah I'm recording it mate, too much on tomorrow to be bed in bed till lunchtime 😉 I'll watch it when I get up. Will have to make sure my phone and all social media is turned off!

Unlucky lads, hopefully ye get away without any spoilers.

Just got McGregor to win in the 2nd round at 5/1.

Put it on an acca with

Weidmann
Khabib
JJ
Woodley (gut feeling)
Edgar

Reactions: Leo
Haha spastic Mors showed up by Conor again.
He's a fucking animal and I love it that all the clueless cunts hate him.
Turning heads.

Beastly as usual from Khabib. Felt sorry for wonderboy as he won the most rounds, but he can't really argue against the 10-8. Romero brutal but sloth-like as usual, fucked up weidman proper. Conor excellent and clinical, you can see he ko power wanes as he goes up the weight divisions but his speed and accuracy doesn't. He could hit the 170lb'rs all day long with those shots and not ko them, but they'd all land as he's so quick. I suspect they'll try and line up the Diaz trilogy match now which is a joke, they need to strip him of the 145 ad he's never gonna defend it, it's been over a year and he's not arsed. I'd like to see him fight khabib.

He could drop to 145 briefly and have three fights in one night / one minute and a half. That would buy him another couple of years, and allow him to chat shit to Khabib.

Is it time for everyone to start admitting that McGregor can hold his own against wrestlers? His take down defence was outstanding both last night and in Diaz 2.

He has become a well rounded fighter with arguably the most viscous left hand in all of MMA.

He's an absolute savage.

Has to be Khabib/ Ferguson next.

Before any of that, it seems he want's an equity stake in the company for free. Hahahhaha the vicious cunt has been watching too much dragons den, I sense a falling out and termination of contract on the horizon.

Is it time for everyone to start admitting that McGregor can hold his own against wrestlers? His take down defence was outstanding both last night and in Diaz 2.

He has become a well rounded fighter with arguably the most viscous left hand in all of MMA.

He's an absolute savage.

Has to be Khabib/ Ferguson next.

If seems that he's a position now where he tells the UFC who he's fighting and they do as they're told (probably rightfully as he currently their only star and is carrying them), so I don't expect him to be fighting Khabib next, I presume he'll take an easy one like Diaz again. I'd say this is the pretty small list of potential next opponents:

Aldo at 145 - I don't think Conor wants any part of this as he sees Aldo as doing him over by pulling out. Aldo is also very smart and unlikely to be such a dickhead for a 2nd fight. Weight cut is also too much for him as he doesn't need to now.

Khabib at 155 - Kryptonite for Conor stylistically. This is the most dangerous fight for him at 145/155. BUT, Khabib is hittable, so if for some reason the planets align and Khabib couldn't dump him on his arse as he does everyone else, then he could be in for a rough night.

Ferguson at 155 - I don't rate Ferguson tbh, I think Conor fucks him in a pretty straightforward manner. He got a decision vs RDA but apart from that he's looked like doing fuck all and been fighting poor opposition.

Nate at 155 - Nate is a big 155'r and has a huge reach and granite chin. Conor will want the rubber match, but it could be risky - he can't take him down else it's curtains, and he can't knock him out, so it's another 5 rounder, and Nate has ridiculous cardio. Could go either way.

Woodley at 170 - This wouldn't surprise me with Conor, and I think he tags Woodley all day long in this fight, BUT, I don't think he does any damage. I think Woodley would sleep him. Conor has never been hit as hard as Woodley would hit him, he's a big 170'r.

GSP at 170 $$$$$$$ - I think Conor would take this all day long. Maaaaaaasive money fight. But there's no way he stops GSP putting him down and lying on top of him for 5 rounds to a boring decision. GSP is probably the greatest UFC wrestler of all time. He makes the other wrestlers (and even Khabib!) look like schoolground children.

I don't think anything apart from those would make Conor get out of bed. I only really see the last 3 on the list being realistic for him with him picking and choosing his fights now.

Impeccable performance from. conor.

Loved the Thompson Woodley fight though.

How the fuck did Thompson survive that fourth round without tapping? Or losing consciousness?! Then he ends up fighting back after all that punishment?! Insane.

Dominant show from Mousasi last night, really thought Hall would've given him a harder fight.

Two straight wins after losing his first two fights for Lobov too.

Everything Kavanaugh touches turns to gold lately.

6bf66633c12f4205b8765642e1a61f37.jpg

I'm not sure he fancies that fight. His trainer is talking up aaaaaaanother diaz fight or woodley.

Stripped or gave it up ?

UFC announced on Saturday that world lightweight champion Conor McGregor has vacated his featherweight title and opted to keep the 155-pound title he won by defeating Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 on Nov. 12.

Interim featherweight titleholder Jose Aldo has now been elevated to undisputed champion, and following these developments, the interim UFC featherweight title will be on the line on Saturday, Dec. 10, as Max Holloway and Anthony Pettis battle for championship gold in the new main event of UFC 206.

I'm sure Aldo is delighted to be handed the championship.

Stripped. He's not happy. Understandably.
At least Aldo gets his belt back, it was taking the piss it was buster douglas'd off him 12months ago and never defended. No other champion that had reigned for so long would have been dealt that, it's usually an immediate rematch.

Back
Top Bottom