• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

UFC

Because he's an exceptional talent, but talks absolute shit and behaves like a tit, and is disrespectful to his fellow professionals. Fucking hell, you must not watch must MMA if you need that working out.

Hahahaha I just saw on Tapatalk that Leo replied in this thread, I've got the whopper on ignore. I'm not sure what he's doing in this thread, I'm sure there's plenty more appropriate to him elsewhere on the site.

Because he's an exceptional talent, but talks absolute shit and behaves like a tit, and is disrespectful to his fellow professionals. Fucking hell, you must not watch must MMA if you need that working out.
Neither must you looking at your retarded predictions.

Hahahaha I just saw on Tapatalk that Leo replied in this thread, I've got the whopper on ignore. I'm not sure what he's doing in this thread, I'm sure there's plenty more appropriate to him elsewhere on the site.
I'm in here laughing at you.
Never have I seen someone who thinks he knows everything about a sport get so much wrong.
I've made a fucking bomb of cash backing against whoever you said would win.
Thanks mate.

I'll do you a deal Leo, the next UFC event, we'll do a prediction bet, the pair of us. Each fight on the card, who wins, and how. Whoever is closest, wins. The other person has to delete their account, fuck off, and never return to this site? Deal?
On a side note, I'm pleased you're paying that much notice to my uneducated predictions and backing every prediction and making a 'bomb' of cash - stalker much? You must have made a fucking mint. Especially out of the Cerrone, Khabib, Edgar, Romero I called on the last card? You backed the exact I opposite of course you fucking loser?

You taking the account bet sweatheart?

P.s IF you do take it, don't get creating a new account when you lose and start posting again, as it'll be easy to spot you a fucking mile off nobhead.

Well, it seems Conor has got himself a boxing licence in California (coincidence there?). This could be posturing regards to the share he wants, or it could be a genuine attempt to get a fight with Mayweather, it does him no harm either way as it costs pennies to get the licence.

This might be one for @Rosco though regards to the legalities on what he's attempting.
All along, if he wanted to fight Mayweather, his best shot was to get a boxing licence in either California or New York, because of their favourable legislation regards to his current contract. California - His contract is longer than the 1yrs limit for the champion. California - His contract isn't an official New York contract. So they announce a fight, the UFC straight away try and slap an injunction on for breach of contract, and they say 'it has to be heard in Nevada (who are in their pocket), he says he's a boxer, wants to fight in one of those 2 states, say he's under the umbrella of the Ali act for boxing, asks for his UFC contract to be exempt from being valid in both these states I guess. Could even void his entire contract in all states if they rule in his favour?

That case might take forever to be settled, and might not for Conor, although in theory he might be favourite as the UFC contracts sound/look very Don King-like.

Might be posturing, might be real. I'd bet if he goes for a 2nd state though, it'll be New York.

Well - would the UFC be totally opposed to him fighting Mayweather ?

There's surely enough money involved for UFC to get a cut and avoid any legal issues.

The UFC and WWE seem to have found a way to allow some crossover - with it being beneficial to them both.

I don't know about US injunction law - but basic principles in Ireland / UK is that if damages are an adequate remedy then an injunction won't be granted. I would think damages could be calculates easily enough - there might be a penalty clause in the contract too.

He's definitely leveraging the fuck out of the UFC though. If that results in better deals for the fighters all across the board then i'm all for it - but UFC fighters seem to single minded to look at the bigger picture.

The UFC would not be keen for this to happen at all due to the size of the cut they'd get. They'd want the lions share as they always get currently (and hide their accounts) but would get a marginal cut from a fight like this as both Conor and Mayweather would want 100mill a piece, and wouldn't be under UFC rules or promotion/distribution.

I too don't think it'd be a great fight as Mayweather would just pick him apart. I would like to see what happens to Mayweather though when Conor does inevitably land on his chin.

Cowboy looking excellent again. Brutal kick.

Halloway too. So now he's the interm interm champion. Such a mess.

Him vs Aldo will be decent though.

Max had a point after the fight though - actually getting Aldo into the fight is the tricky part, getting him to commit to it, AND turn up. Should be good though if they can get it on.
Yeah, nice from Cerrone.

Lolololol Honda absolutely battered. That'll be the end of her thankfully, and the end of joe rogan calling the greatest fighter of our generation and possibly all time, the nob head.

7a9c599a53228ce70b6de520e54c2e63.gif

UFC 209 looking very good for March, 2 of my favourites on that card.
Woodley vs Thomson for the belt
Khabib vs Ferguson for the bollocks belt
Overeem vs Hunt for the anti-doping award
And Duffee makes a return.

DC looked good last night - but Jones was able to find that top level. I don't think anyone in the UFC right now can take out Jones if he keeps his head on straight.

Woodley bored his way out a lot of money. Won't be getting any high profile fights after that, despite being champion.

Cyborg finally gets the belt she deserves. Beast of a competitor.

Lawler v Cerrone was a fun fight. And Oedezemir looked great - first time I'd seen him. Lamas was great in the prelims too.

Can't stand Jones, but fair play to him, was too good for DC. There's nothing in that division for him now, he's wiped it out, might aswell go up to HW and make some $$$$.
Woodley has had the GSP fight stripped from him after 3 consecutive boring fights hahahaha good.
Feel bad for Cowboy, I like him and I had him winning that fight, but I'm not surprised it went the other way, there was an argument for both.

Can't stand Jones, but fair play to him, was too good for DC. There's nothing in that division for him now, he's wiped it out, might aswell go up to HW and make some $$$$.
Woodley has had the GSP fight stripped from him after 3 consecutive boring fights hahahaha good.
Feel bad for Cowboy, I like him and I had him winning that fight, but I'm not surprised it went the other way, there was an argument for both.

Yeah, Cowboy/Ruthless could have gone either way. Good fight.

Woodley has been complaining about not getting attention, recognition and a payday for a while now. But that wasn't the way to stake a claim for it. Gotta do something. There's a reason guys like MacGregor and Anderson Silva and Jones move the needle

Well that was a really good card, enjoyed that.
Hendricks is finished now, too slow, too old, too big. I know he said that before the fight he'd changed camps and in 2yrs time no one would be able to beat him, but he looked worse.
Wonderboy did enough, I really like him as he's different, but I could understand how people wouldn't enjoy his performance. He's like a more likeable anderson silva - very very good, but doesn't really engage as much as he should.
TJ won the belt with a very good shot and stoppage, I can't stand him, and Dana loves him, but he was ok in the interview after. Shame for Garbrandt, but TJ was just better on the night. Surely the fight against that mouse will be next for him, not sure if the UFC will let him hold 2 belts or the mouse will have to come up.
As for GSP, wow, looked great - footwork was there, speed was there (before gassing), more strength, kept putting that tit bisping on his arse, then a great choke finish. Loved it. Not sure if he'll go down now though and go after woodley, he didn't really clarify that. I think he'd be better off a bit lighter, he looked like he was gassing int he 3rd.
Heard there was an upset in the comedy womens fighting too.

Good fights, 3 belts changing hands. Great from Dillashaw to come back after being dropped late in the first. GSP showing skill and persistence to end Bispings time at the top. Didn't see the earlier fights and my stream dropped out during the women's match

Back
Top Bottom