• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will drive the young talents away. How many young excellent talents have got a chance with Mourinho as manager? I don't think a single one ever got a fair chance. He moves to clubs that want success straight away and because of that young talents will never get a chance. The top class players he sign demands league wins and excellent CL results. His methods is so mentally weird that players only accept the methods when they win. I wonder how long time Zlatan for example will accept that Mourinho will hire detectives so he know what he do on his free time?

He did that at Real and I doubt that it didn't happen at his other clubs. Hire detectives to spy on the players and on his staff. He is the biggest control freak in world football. He is so afraid that what they do behind closed doors will leak to the press that must have total control, that his weird methods will leak out.

Man U now have a maniac as manager. The players will accept him but only if they win, win, win. If they for example finish in third place then he will lose the dressing room, no ifs or buts, he will lose the dressing room, again.

Young talents will never get a fair chance and will lose the dressing room, the question is when and not if it will happen.
Zlatan has said he would die for Mourinho so I doubt their relationship will be an issue

Mourinho used an aging Drogba with reasonable success...I don't think he will have too much of an issue with Ibrahimovic.

He wont have to run in Mourinhos counter attacking set up? Right.

Drogba scored 7 goals in 40 games in his second spell for Chelsea btw.

I'm looking forward to hearing Manc fans try to pronounce "Mkhitaryan".

How cheesed off must Mata be now? Gets away from Mourinho. gets his feet under the table at Old Toilet and all of a sudden Mourinho fetches up there too.

I won't be looking forward to them trying to pronounce Pogba.

CmiKOpdWYAIxNte.jpg

"Food poisoning"

He got into trouble holidaying in Bali, ended up in hospital, etc etc. United released a statement saying he'd caught "food poisoning". Then this pic surfaced.

To quote someone on twitter; "Don't use your face to eat rocks, you'll get food poisoning like Chris here".

Where does Jose stating that Rooney is only a no9 or 10 leave him? Given he and previous managers have all stated he's not a forward any more?

Is this going to be a mourinho marginalize special or will wooney adapt?

I doubt Fat Rooney has much longterm future. As for Chris Smalling, it's to be expected from the English abroad. We've got a rep to adhere to.

Rumours that they are on the verge of signing Pogba for £103 million while trebling the wages he currently earns at Juventus.

I can't believe Real would not be the one to sign Pogba. All indications are that he is this year's Galactico.

Rumours that they are on the verge of signing Pogba for £103 million while trebling the wages he currently earns at Juventus.
I can't imagine Pogba going to a non-CL team but there is the Mourinho factor and a tripling of your salary would persuade most to forego one season out of it (assumed they keep buying that quality of player).

Juventus have said he's not for sale this season, but if he decides to move then surely Real will be interested aswell.
The rumours are from Di Marzio who claim his agent has agreed personal terms for Pogba with Utd.
So most likely BS

There was said to be interest from Barcelona in Pogba (and interest from him in playing for them) earlier this year. The fines imposed on them might scupper that though. Real were fined as well. but nothing ever seems to faze them financially and they'd love snatching a player from under Barca's nose.

A poster on here called 'the_khl' created a thread more than 3-years-ago, 'Praise the Lord, Pogba is no Devil' where a rather bold prediction about Pogba's value were put forward.

£90M.

If you consider inflation and the devaluation of the Sterling, I believe that's pretty much spot on if the latest rumors of a £103M are water tight.

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/praise-the-lord-pogba-is-no-devil.37611/

PS It's me. I am the_khl. Or rather I was. IT WAS ME WHO SAID IT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: C/O
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom