• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A poster on here called 'the_khl' created a thread more than 3-years-ago, 'Praise the Lord, Pogba is no Devil' were a rather bold prediction about Pogba's value where put forward.

£90M.

If you consider inflation and the devaluation of the Sterling, I believe that's pretty much spot on if the latest rumors of a £103M are water tight.

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/praise-the-lord-pogba-is-no-devil.37611/

PS It's me. I am the_khl. Or rather I was. IT WAS ME WHO SAID IT!!
That was a damn good prediction it must be said.

They have 80-100 million they are desperate to spunk on one world class player & huge wages to offer. If they fail to get pogba the obvious choice is Suarez. That thought horrifies me.

They have they money and always are going to spend big.
They're absolutely desperate to get a huge name player in though, what with Mourinho coming, not being in the CL to prove a point to fans they are still big, & to actually help get back into the CL.

They're absolutely desperate to get a huge name player in though, what with Mourinho coming, not being in the CL to prove a point to fans they are still big, & to actually help get back into the CL.

They spent 60 odd million on di maria and can see the club spending big again as they this last chance saloon stuff by aporinting Jose. Have to back him to the hilt now

Seriously though, after years of moaning about how City and Chelsea bought their success, United are spending a frightening amount of money, if this £100million for Pogba is true, there is no way we can compete, is there?

Seriously though, after years of moaning about how City and Chelsea bought their success, United are spending a frightening amount of money, if this £100million for Pogba is true, there is no way we can compete, is there?

We've haven't been genuinely competing for years.

United had also been buying success for years (or at least buying to maintain it). 30 million back in what about 2001 for Ferdinand. 30 something million for Rooney in 2004. The amounts they spent on the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Veron and even Barthez were way above what other clubs could even think about spending at the time too.

United had also been buying success for years (or at least buying to maintain it). 30 million back in what about 2001 for Ferdinand. 30 something million for Rooney in 2004. The amounts they spent on the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Veron and even Barthez were way above what other clubs could even think about spending at the time too.
Very true, and yet they have the cheek to moan about Chelsea and City.

Still think Pogba will end up in Real

If they want him they will get him, English clubs often seem to be used as a stalking horse by agents looking to engineer moves for their clients to Spain.

If he goes to Old Trafford they would be huge favourites for the title

Are you underestimating The Zlatan?

Don't dude.

As I see it, they are well among the favourites already, sadly.

Pogba would make them clear cut favourites in my book.

CmxLFU7WAAACsvy.jpg

- Who is a massive cunt then? "ME!!!"

They have 80-100 million they are desperate to spunk on one world class player & huge wages to offer. If they fail to get pogba the obvious choice is Suarez. That thought horrifies me.

Not a chance that Suarez would move to them. It is a bigger chance that we sign Messi, Neymar, Bale and Iniesta than Suarez accepting a move to them. You can take that as a fact.

If you believe that Suarez would accept a move to them then you don't know Suarez at all. Money and titles isn't priority one. His family is priority one, two,three, four and five, maybe even six.

His family is the only reason why he is playing football. He had given up but then his girlfriend(now wife) moved to Barcelona so he had to continue playing trying to get a move to a European club. If Barcelona hadn't been interested in signing him then he would still be playing for us.

If Barcelona decides to sell him then he would only accept a move to us if wanted him, Ajax can't afford him. If we don't want him then no other PL clubs would have a chance to sign him. It would then be PSG or Bayern. The only two clubs that can afford him. His family would have to accept the move. If they say no, then he say no.

I don't even know how to describe Arn. The usual insults just don't even seem applicable

He's like the dark matter or string theory of retards. Unquantifiable. Beyond the normal calculus of physics and maths

Not a chance that Suarez would move to them. It is a bigger chance that we sign Messi, Neymar, Bale and Iniesta than Suarez accepting a move to them. You can take that as a fact.

If you believe that Suarez would accept a move to them then you don't know Suarez at all. Money and titles isn't priority one. His family is priority one, two,three, four and five, maybe even six.

His family is the only reason why he is playing football. He had given up but then his girlfriend(now wife) moved to Barcelona so he had to continue playing trying to get a move to a European club. If Barcelona hadn't been interested in signing him then he would still be playing for us.

If Barcelona decides to sell him then he would only accept a move to us if wanted him, Ajax can't afford him. If we don't want him then no other PL clubs would have a chance to sign him. It would then be PSG or Bayern. The only two clubs that can afford him. His family would have to accept the move. If they say no, then he say no.

I say sign his daughter up on a long term contract, she's on a free. He'll bite. Surely.

They could sign all the world class players they want, I really couldn't give 2 shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom