• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

GsE3k.jpg
I'm not sure pedo horse being rebranded sits right with me.

Whoever JBurtTelegraph is, he's not playing around with SCM's very own method of weighing transfer chances here.

It was strange, as he mentioned us with Arsenal and Chelsea later in an article.

Not even the most bitter Soton fans would say 0%.

The problem with this argument is that Chelsea or Man City is not Tenerife or Norwich. VVD apparently expressed preference for us at some point, being swayed by Klopp's personality and vision. This doesn't mean he will be willing to reject Chelsea or Man City if his current club says that as far as they are concerned he can go there but not to Liverpool (true that they can't just forbid him outright, but I'm sure there are lots of ways to makes things hard), he might just accept the easier route. That is still assuming he hasn't changed his mind altogether looking at our rather unimpressive summer dealings.

And the problem with your argument is that Chelsea or Man City are not Liverpool, and he's intent on moving to Liverpool. My point is that he can't be forced to go where he doesn't want to go. Your point seems to be that he can. Chelsea, as I said earlier, don't look a good mid-term to long-term bet due to Conte's edginess with the owners and an underwhelming summer of recruitment, and, as Carragher has noted, VVD probably wouldn't even be played in his best position in their back three. City dropped out very early on in the chase for the player and didn't appear to have a clear idea as to why they wanted him and how they'd use him. Klopp on the other hand convinced him he'd be the key player in his team. I don't think, therefore, that taking personal choice and motivation seriously, against the public mutterings about forcing him to go where the selling club decides he must go, is unreasonable.

I heard Pellegrino earlier saying again that they are trying to re-integrate him back into the group. But then he finished with "and now we wait" which sounded like he didn't expect it to happen.

he's contracted VVD from a prostitute.

Reminds me of this Popbitch story:

There was always a story at Liverpool FC that whenever new players arrived at the club, captain Steven Gerrard would give them the number of a trusted local girl, Jude, so that they wouldn't get too lonely (or into too much trouble).

That was the way things worked until she ended up marrying one of the players, Djibril Cisse, and settled down in Cheshire. The couple have since divorced – but now?

Last year at Man Utd, Henrikh Mkhitaryan was living at the Lowry Hotel and was often seen eating dinner on his own, reading quietly. This summer though, he's been a lot more social – photographed out and about with the familiar face of... Jude Cisse.

Reminds me of this Popbitch story:

There was always a story at Liverpool FC that whenever new players arrived at the club, captain Steven Gerrard would give them the number of a trusted local girl, Jude, so that they wouldn't get too lonely (or into too much trouble).

That was the way things worked until she ended up marrying one of the players, Djibril Cisse, and settled down in Cheshire. The couple have since divorced – but now?

Last year at Man Utd, Henrikh Mkhitaryan was living at the Lowry Hotel and was often seen eating dinner on his own, reading quietly. This summer though, he's been a lot more social – photographed out and about with the familiar face of... Jude Cisse.

cisse tried to get my mate to marry him while he was married to her. not just a passing comment. she worked in the club and he pursued it long-term.

Jürgen Klopp has denied kickstarting his pursuit of Virgil Van Dijk after being photographed peering through the bedroom window of the Southampton defender. Liverpool were forced to apologise for ‘tapping up’ the Dutchman last month, and had declared their interest in the player finished.

Poppycock

“No, it’s poppycock,” Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “That’s German for bollox. I was just out for a stroll after flying back from Hong Kong. Virgil’s house is only an 18 hour walk from my flat in London, and it’s pure coincidence that I passed his bedroom window. People talk about me pawing and scratching at the window, but I was only admiring the triple glazing. Virgil’s heating bill must be a pittance in Winter.”

“The drooling?” added the German. “Come now, that’s poppybollox. My mouth was numb from a root canal that morning. That’s why it looked like I was drooling all over the flowerbed and softly moaning in Virgil’s general direction.”

Van Dijk

Van Dijk, who has been training alone this week after insisting that he wishes to leave Southampton, denies that he is being ‘tapped up’ again.

“No, that’s Bolloxcock,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “That’s Dutch for Poppybollox. It’s flattering when a gaffer like the gaffer swings by to drool at you. He’s been there and done it. So when he drools, you listen.”

“But there’s nothing illegal going on,” added Van Dijk. “The gaffer’s not set foot in the house or said a word to me. He just stands in the flowerbed and reaches in through the window with a pair of fake hands attached to snooker cues, to tuck me in most nights. But people want to make out like that’s creepy. You’re always going to get idiots.”

Jürgen Klopp has denied kickstarting his pursuit of Virgil Van Dijk after being photographed peering through the bedroom window of the Southampton defender. Liverpool were forced to apologise for ‘tapping up’ the Dutchman last month, and had declared their interest in the player finished.

Poppycock

“No, it’s poppycock,” Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “That’s German for bollox. I was just out for a stroll after flying back from Hong Kong. Virgil’s house is only an 18 hour walk from my flat in London, and it’s pure coincidence that I passed his bedroom window. People talk about me pawing and scratching at the window, but I was only admiring the triple glazing. Virgil’s heating bill must be a pittance in Winter.”

“The drooling?” added the German. “Come now, that’s poppybollox. My mouth was numb from a root canal that morning. That’s why it looked like I was drooling all over the flowerbed and softly moaning in Virgil’s general direction.”

Van Dijk

Van Dijk, who has been training alone this week after insisting that he wishes to leave Southampton, denies that he is being ‘tapped up’ again.

“No, that’s Bolloxcock,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “That’s Dutch for Poppybollox. It’s flattering when a gaffer like the gaffer swings by to drool at you. He’s been there and done it. So when he drools, you listen.”

“But there’s nothing illegal going on,” added Van Dijk. “The gaffer’s not set foot in the house or said a word to me. He just stands in the flowerbed and reaches in through the window with a pair of fake hands attached to snooker cues, to tuck me in most nights. But people want to make out like that’s creepy. You’re always going to get idiots.”
I wish people would stop sharing these piss poor efforts at comedy. They are criminally unfunny.

Back
Top Bottom