• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

Skullflower

Part of the Furniture
I keep reading that he's our main target but I haven't seen anything concrete. Can we ascertain this deal's legs in here please.

This is easily the best thread title the site's ever had.

bc2.gif

I don't like doing this, and I feel wrong pointing it out, but this thread is just a bit trying too hard. Nice effort mate all the same.

If only we had a poster on here who had a tried and tested measure for % certainty of a player signing.

This thread title is risible. Can we please have a rule that terrible thread titles have a spoiler bit explaining why the thread originator thought it was OK to inflict it upon the 6CM's community?

The excruciation-factor only increases when you read his paltry post and realise that he started the thread just cos he'd come up with a title.

If we're absolutely intent on spending 50m on him we should at least wait until January to see how he is upon his return

If we're absolutely intent on spending 50m on him we should at least wait until January to see how he is upon his return
While there is plenty of sense in that I don't think we can afford to wait half a season to recruit a new centre half.
Perhaps we should be looking elsewhere then.

Personally i'd be looking elsewhere because of the price, even if he wasn't injured.

Yeah, I'm getting a bad feeling about this. You just don't spend that kind of money on someone just coming back from injury.

Twitter is toying with my emotions today I see..

Lot's of chatter that Virgil, Keita & Dolberg are all but signed.

If we pull that off, that would indeed be something we'd all refer to in the future as our 'Window of Wonder'.

Twitter is toying with my emotions today I see..

Lot's of chatter that Virgil, Keita & Dolberg are all but signed.

If we pull that off, that would indeed be something we'd all refer to in the future as our 'Window of Wonder'.

If not, we could defenestrate Lucas instead.

Back
Top Bottom