• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Watford v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck was no one running in to the box when firmino whipped it in?

Why the fuck was no one running in to the box when firmino whipped it in?
We don't believe in getting into scoring positions in the box unless it's after a series of intricate passes or the player has run into the box with it himself.

I think I must've switched off for the last 10 minutes. Did I miss anything or are we still waiting for something of note to happen?

Lallana taking the ever loving piss to set Can up for that long range effort then

We're gonna fucking shit the bed here aren't we?

So far this is typical fucking Liverpool, let the opposition lose points & fail to beat some also rans to take advantage.

We're gonna fucking shit the bed here aren't we?

So far this is typical fucking Liverpool, let the opposition lose points & fail to beat some also rans to take advantage.
Course we are.

I've been called a miserable bastard by people because I couldn't see us getting anything.

We're shit at the crunch. It's the Liverpool Way (trademark)

It's all very one-paced and lacking in quality. And Divot is playing like a cunt as usual.

Possibly the worst striker currently playing in the Premiership

I've been Scotland and I'm still up in some fucking hills on the way back somewhere and I was pissed to be missing the game but seems like I'm not missing much? Hopefully we can fluke something

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

The commentators are asking very valid questions about the pace and intensity of the game given what's at stake. It's hard to accept that with CL qualification on the line here that we can look so one paced and devoid of ideas...

... but then I go through the list of players looking for quality and inspiration and it's pretty lacking.

We need to fmwork out when it is Origi has his purple patch, because he's not worth having on the pitch unless hes in it

Klopp urging Lucas to stay in his position in front on the back 4 and not get sucked into trying to help in attack.

Struggling to see where we're going to get a goal from today.

No directness at all in this side without Coutinho or Mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom