• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is acceptable and what requires Slott to be sacked?

Acceptable target

• Challenging for the league

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Top 4 finish

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Top 6 finish

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Top 8 finish + domestic cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Alonso wants to come - then only retain Slott if he wins league or CL

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off Dreamie.

We don’t have to be talking about utter shite just to pass the time.
Lovely personal attack there Steve. Are you feeling ok today.

There are fucking hundreds of threads I don’t read across the site, same as many people.

It’s a forum, if you don’t want to contribute to one thread you think is ‘utter shite’ then kindly keep the fuck out of the thread.
There are plenty of others ones to contribute to.

If everyone feels like you do the thread will die on its own, it doesn’t need an attack on the thread or who created it.

It’s shit behaviour.

Ah yes, scm, where we ignore things we don't like.

What are you talking about? Constant shit posting requires self policing.

Lovely personal attack there Steve. Are you feeling ok today.

There are fucking hundreds of threads I don’t read across the site, same as many people.

It’s a forum, if you don’t want to contribute to one thread you think is ‘utter shite’ then kindly keep the fuck out of the thread.
There are plenty of others ones to contribute to.

If everyone feels like you do the thread will die on its own, it doesn’t need an attack on the thread or who created it.

It’s shit behaviour.

I’m feeling fine Dreamie and I probably should have put a smiley next to it to reflect it was a “friendly fuck off” rather than an aggressive one.

Anyway - fuck off Dreamie 😜

Anyway… I am contributing to the thread by saying it’s shite, which is exactly what it deserves.

How about… if you don’t like it yiu say nothing and then the thread will die anyway and we don’t have to have this pointless conversation.

And I will kindly not “keep the fuck” out of a thread that I think is shite because that’s not the way forums work - because this site will become a sewer filled with the brain fart dribblings of all sorts of loonies.

If I overstep - there’ll be plenty to tell me to fuck off and rightly so - and then I will “kindly shut the fuck up”.

Just because a fucking stupid thought enters someone’s mind, doesn’t mean they have to share it with everyone and if they do - I reserve the right to treat it whatever way I want.

Besides, there’s nothing to debate here - he hasn’t started and we don’t know what sort of squad he’s going to have next season to make a call on what a successful or disastrous season would look like - ergo BB is talking bollocks and you’re a be if the worst offenders for starting bollocks threads on here - I’m sure a Roy Keane is the greatest ever V24.0 can’t be far away.

Ah yes, scm, where we ignore things we don't like.

What are you talking about? Constant shit posting requires self policing.
Talking about expectations and what would constitute sacking in a time where most new managers get fuck all time and often get sacked in the year is reasonable enough.
Not to mention this particular appointment is with someone with no track record at a big club and is following our best manager in 40 years.
It’s absolutely a reasonable topic to theorise.
Fuck knows we’ve got a few months of boredom to pass.
Also the fact enough of our limited posters has already felt it was worthy of contribution. So ya the negative bs way out of line.

I’m feeling fine Dreamie and I probably should have put a smiley next to it to reflect it was a “friendly fuck off” rather than an aggressive one.

Anyway - fuck off Dreamie 😜

Anyway… I am contributing to the thread by saying it’s shite, which is exactly what it deserves.

How about… if you don’t like it yiu say nothing and then the thread will die anyway and we don’t have to have this pointless conversation.

And I will kindly not “keep the fuck” out of a thread that I think is shite because that’s not the way forums work - because this site will become a sewer filled with the brain fart dribblings of all sorts of loonies.

If I overstep - there’ll be plenty to tell me to fuck off and rightly so - and then I will “kindly shut the fuck up”.

Just because a fucking stupid thought enters someone’s mind, doesn’t mean they have to share it with everyone and if they do - I reserve the right to treat it whatever way I want.

Besides, there’s nothing to debate here - he hasn’t started and we don’t know what sort of squad he’s going to have next season to make a call on what a successful or disastrous season would look like - ergo BB is talking bollocks and you’re a be if the worst offenders for starting bollocks threads on here - I’m sure a Roy Keane is the greatest ever V24.0 can’t be far away.
If you think discussing expectations and what would constitute sacking after what we’ve seen with Chelsea in the last week, and the speculation around Utd after the cup final is some ‘random shit thought’ then that’s a very weird take.
I often feel it’s the case of who posts rather than what they post.
It’s a reasonable discussion that many fans are having the world over.

If you think discussing expectations and what would constitute sacking after what we’ve seen with Chelsea in the last week, and the speculation around Utd after the cup final is some ‘random shit thought’ then that’s a very weird take.
I often feel it’s the case of who posts rather than what they post.
It’s a reasonable discussion that many fans are having the world over.

Bollocks Dreamie - we never, ever should measure us against the catastrophic management of current Chelsea & Man Utd.

I’ll repeat, Slot hasn’t even started yet.

What fans are discussing the criteria for Slot to be sacked - no one in their right mind should be discussing criteria for him to be sacked?

I’ve heard no-one, absolutely no-one bring up the reasons Slot should be sacked… 1 week before he starts the job. Well, except for here.

Quite what talking about sacking Poch or Ten Hag at the end of a season has to do with discussing what would get Slot sacked before he even starts, I don’t know.

And if you think it’s the “who” rather than the “what”, apart from being delusional that’s because it’s the same people that always post the same shite.

I can see next season is going to be a long season isn't it?

We have no divine right to win trophies and you can't replace a generational icon like Klopp and neither should you expect to.

Given the background and experience of the hierarchy selecting this guy I would think it's a carefully thought through appointment. I've no doubt there are targets and the newby will be assessed on those metrics. After all every other feckin' thing is.

Slot is qualified, has experience and is ambitious. I don't know how far he will take us given the extreme competition from City, Arsenal, United, Newcastle, Chelsea etc but I'm looking forward to attacking football and (hopefully) a competent defence.

Ha, ya'll give poor 'ol bluebell an awfully hard time.

It's a poorly worded thread title / opening post but reasonable to ask about everyone's expectations.

I always figured we'd crash and burn post-Klopp so a top 4 finish with a reason to be positive about the future would be fine with me. Anything more than that would be utopia.

I think it’s less about where we finish and more whether it looks like Slot has what it takes to build a title-winning team. Finishing 3rd or 4th while looking like a team is on the upward trajectory will be viewed very differently compared to the kind of 3rd place finish Man United had in Ten Hag’s debut season - playing shite football and overachieving result-wise.

I think 6-7 months into the season most fans will have a pretty good idea on whether Slot is capable of being a title-winning manager at LFC or not. We need to see a progressive, modern style of play that works against our rivals, a team full of energy and character and a manager who is capable of getting his ideas across. If Slot cannot convince the players and the fans that he is capable of taking us to the very top, there is no sense in keeping him; we want to win or build towards winning, not tread water.

Last edited:
Talking about expectations and what would constitute sacking in a time where most new managers get fuck all time and often get sacked in the year is reasonable enough.
Not to mention this particular appointment is with someone with no track record at a big club and is following our best manager in 40 years.
It’s absolutely a reasonable topic to theorise.
Fuck knows we’ve got a few months of boredom to pass.
Also the fact enough of our limited posters has already felt it was worthy of contribution. So ya the negative bs way out of line.
I'm not annoyed at this post because it's unreasonable to discuss or premature.

I'm annoyed at it because it's bad. If I enumerated all the ways it was bad, you'd say I was being negative, which again, is a hilarious thing to say on this forum.

It is like we are sitting one of the only livable parts of a fucked up pub that has seen dwindling clientele, then someone comes in and shits on the table, and because I turn to pass comment, you elbow me and say "hey, be nice, this place can't afford to lose the business."

Ha, ya'll give poor 'ol bluebell an awfully hard time.

It's a poorly worded thread title / opening post but reasonable to ask about everyone's expectations.

I always figured we'd crash and burn post-Klopp so a top 4 finish with a reason to be positive about the future would be fine with me. Anything more than that would be utopia.

Even then though Keni - how can you give expectations about next season now, when we don’t know what the squad is going to ge like, or should we revisit the question every week or every time we buy/sell a player.

If we were in the first week of August then, it’d still be a shitely worded question but at least there’d be merit to it.

Right now it’s a shitely worded question that’s just shite as well.

I can see next season is going to be a long season isn't it?

We have no divine right to win trophies and you can't replace a generational icon like Klopp and neither should you expect to.

Given the background and experience of the hierarchy selecting this guy I would think it's a carefully thought through appointment. I've no doubt there are targets and the newby will be assessed on those metrics. After all every other feckin' thing is.

Slot is qualified, has experience and is ambitious. I don't know how far he will take us given the extreme competition from City, Arsenal, United, Newcastle, Chelsea etc but I'm looking forward to attacking football and (hopefully) a competent defence.
Slots. Quad. Squad.

I don't think anyone wants him to fail but lets be honest he was on no-one's radar. I think its fair to ask what people's expectations are the forth coming season 92% expect Slott to either challenge or a top 4 finish. To those 92% what's you thought on if he doesn't hit your desired target? All I am doing is asking people's redlines. if he finished outside the top 6 at the end of the season I would question is tenability in the role.
I am really not sure why people are getting so sensitive, its not a Slott out post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom