• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What next for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have to a special kind of retard to suggest Daniel Sturridge at £10M was not a successful signing.
Incredibly Successful this year wasn't he... ?

Has his value increased? At the moment.... Probably not..

Would any other top 4 team want to sign him? Probably not...

Whilst I don't deny his abilities and his goal scoring record from last Season.. How can he possibly be considered a long term success as our main 'Striker' if his injuries continue into next season.. ?

Lets not forget we are paying him 7 million a year in wages too.. That seems quite a lot for a player who can potentially spend most of the season on the Sidelines..

Harley going to sack him as well are they?

Why wouldn't they though? On the contrary, if they're dissatisfied with his performance it would make sense to replace him first and have the new guy be part of the appointment process for the next manager.

Their house has lifts. LIFTS!!

Ha. I've often wondered if expensive large houses have lifts simply to make changing furniture & fittings so much easier, as people who have that kind of cash would be more likely to change such things a lot more often.

Ha. I've often wondered if expensive large houses have lifts simply to make changing furniture & fittings so much easier, as people who have that kind of cash would be more likely to change such things a lot more often.

It could just be because they're lazy bastards, tbf. Not that I'd complain either! :)

We need another series of being: Liverpool. They need to make it post watershed jobby and allow Brendan to truly express himself

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ancelotti on returning to Milan: "I'll make my decision on Wednesday (June 3rd)."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ancelotti: "I can assure you that I've had plenty of (job) offers from Italy, England, Germany."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ancelotti: "Will I take a year off? We'll see."

Rumours of Rodgers going by mutual consent next week has been doing the rounds on Twitter today.

[article=http://as.com/diarioas/2015/05/29/english/1432892916_435152.html]Adriano Galliani and Carlo Ancelotti met for the fifth time in four days this week and it appears that a date is on the horizon when the former Real Madrid manager will give AC Milan's chief executive an answer on taking over at the San Siro: Wednesday, according to reports from Sky Italia.

The latest meeting lasted for a little under two hours and Galliani stated afterwards: "There is a 50-percent chance that Ancelotti will accept the contract offer we have made. He is debating between us or taking a year's sabbatical."

For his part Ancelotti, who is going on holiday in Vancouver, has yet to offer any concrete decision. "We'll see, we'll see," he has said. Ancelotti's agent, Ernesto Bronzetti, confirmed the talks to La Gazzetta: "I have never seen Galliani so set on anything. Carlo has had offers from other Italian clubs and from the Premier League."

Galliani also said that the link between the club and Pippo Inzaghi "will not come to an end. Affection for him will always remain unchanged, but this is football."[/article]

3rd of June is been touted as the day he is set leave the club by Mutual Consent

Hopefully there is something in this. But the fact the rumour was started by an apparent ITK on Facebook, I will not get too excited just yet..

3rd of June is been touted as the day he is set leave the club by Mutual Consent

Hopefully there is something in this. But the fact the rumour was started by an apparent ITK on Facebook, I will not get too excited..

So the itk has decided because his meeting is in june, that it'll be the first day of june, and they'll announce the very next day. Very Poirot

IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF HE GOES!

On a more serious note, I am in the 'It's unfortunate but his time is up' (regardless of the signings) camp but it bothers me that the next manager - no matter how talented - will need 3-5 years again and will probably fail too. We'll never win the league again tra la la la

So the itk has decided because his meeting is in june, that it'll be the first day of june, and they'll announce the very next day. Very Poirot
Apparently the ITK posted details about Gerrard leaving before it became apparent and was announced..

Still not believing it.... Hardly Sherlock to come up with the 3rd of June date...

IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF HE GOES!

On a more serious note, I am in the 'It's unfortunate but his time is up' (regardless of the signings) camp but it bothers me that the next manager - no matter how talented - will need 3-5 years again and will probably fail too. We'll never win the league again tra la la la

You wont be saying this if we get an equivalent of hodgson in again after he goes

I think they get other people to carry it for them.

Incredibly Successful this year wasn't he... ?

Has his value increased? At the moment.... Probably not..

Would any other top 4 team want to sign him? Probably not...

Whilst I don't deny his abilities and his goal scoring record from last Season.. How can he possibly be considered a long term success as our main 'Striker' if his injuries continue into next season.. ?

Lets not forget we are paying him 7 million a year in wages too.. That seems quite a lot for a player who can potentially spend most of the season on the Sidelines..

computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom