• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which match am I? (Let's play a game!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Wednesday. Under the lights. He danced. We cheered. A star was born.

Last edited:
Suarez debut against Stoke in 2011 where he came on as a sub and we won 2-1?

I do remember that game. Suarez looked slow as fuck but you could just tell. He had just missed 2 months of football though so it was understandable.

I don't think this really fits with the star is born bit, but Sturridge scoring twice against Everton in the 4-0?

It was that League Cup match under Souness, against Chesterfield (I think), we were losing at half time then Istvan Kosma came on & turned the match around.

The imitation shone like the real thing, enough to fool the elderly woman who thought she owned the place.

Roy's lads couldn't handle Ron's love.

Im assuming this is a referenece to Roy Evans and Ron Atkinson as Ronaldo had left for Madrid before Hodgsons brief disastrous stint. Who was he managing in the mid 90s? Villa, Coventry?

We regularly lost to very average teams at that time so its probably Coverlntry but cant think of any memorable gamed against them

I can't remember much of that era but I remember John Hartson absolutely doing bits over our defense some time in the 90s for Coventry. Was Atkinson in charge of them then?

It was Coventry, 'Big Ron' was managing them but there's one big clue left. The game was at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom