• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who are you rooting for?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which team are you rooting for in the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Just want to know where the SCM’s sympathies lie. I didn’t add the “neutral” option on purpose, you have to choose!

Italy for the saltiness.

England so that the whole squad goes on a bender and get wasted for weeks after

England, just to piss off the gobshites who act like they've never seen anyone dive before just because it's England. And for Hendo obvs.

I mean some people would rather see Harry Kane cry, than our captain continue to be one of our most decorated players in modern times, but whatever rocks your boat.

I'm sure when Italy roll around like twats (as per) for 90 minutes on Sunday, the moral justice brigade will be out in force telling us how karma has prevailed. Then they can rest up until they celebrate Salah or Mane diving to win a penalty at some point next season.

Last edited:
Italy because

Triple fuck Pickford
Fuck Walker
Fuck Maguire
Fuck stones
Fuck Mount
Triple fuck Sterling
Fuck Kane
Fuck Grealish
Double fuck Foden
Fuck Mings
Fuck Sancho
Quadruple fuck Beckham, Neville, Lampard, Cole, Rooney, Terry, Ferdinand, etc.

Infinite fuck to England.

Last edited:
Italy because

Triple fuck Pickford
Fuck Walker
Fuck Maguire
Fuck stones
Fuck Mount
Triple fuck Sterling
Fuck Kane
Fuck Grealish
Double fuck Foden
Fuck Mings
Fuck Sancho

What fuck do you place on hendo?

Italy because

Triple fuck Pickford
Fuck Walker
Fuck Maguire
Fuck stones
Fuck Mount
Triple fuck Sterling
Fuck Kane
Fuck Grealish
Double fuck Foden
Fuck Mings
Fuck Sancho

You filthy slut.

How can anyone who's a Liverpool fan and not English support England here?

I mean should I count the reasons?

• The cunt Pickford in goal who destroyed our season
  • Slabhead Maguire and Man City's Stones (ex-Everton) at CB
  • Fat Luke Shaw at LB and Man City's gormless Walker at RB
  • Gaping mouthed Harry Kane and cunt Sterling up front
  • United's Sancho. The absolutely slappable Jack Grealish. Lampard's favourite Declan Rice in midfield
  • City's Foden and his stupid haircut. Chelsea's Mount.
There are maybe about 2 or 3 players in that whole team I don't dislike - Saka, Kalvin Phillips and of course Henderson.

The only reason I could ever support England is if Trent and Henderson were part of that team. Trent is out of the squad. Henderson who should actually be captain is stuck on the bench behind the bang average Declan Rice.

I am no great fan of Italy as such (though their team is a lot more likeable this year). I hope they absolute annihilate England in the final.

England.

I am not a huge fan of international football at all really. I don't care that much. But even if I am not a fan of some of the individual England players, I have no love for Italy either.

Another bank holiday is always welcome too.

It's a no brainer...

1. I'm from Liverpool so fuck England.
2. Everything Momo said up there.
3. Have you not seen how Boris Johnson, Rees Mogg, Priti Patel have been acting the last few days? Fuck them.
4. Fuck the gammons.
5. Fuck all the Luton and Millwall fans who make up the majority of the England fanbase.
6. Fuck the self-righteous obnoxious media.
7. You just know a load of Brexiteers will feel validated for some fucking weird reason.
8. Fuck Harry Kane.

I don't know if you seen what Southgate has been saying about colonialism and the war recently but here it is. Good old little England. It was eighty fucking years ago.

“For an island our size we’ve got an incredible influence on the world and we’ve got to keep that in a positive way,” he said. “There are historic things that we should be proud of. We’ve had unbelievable inventions in this country.”
Whereas predecessors as England coach would stick to talking about matters on the field, Southgate has often talked about the role of sports in uniting the country since the 2016 Brexit referendum. And he doesn’t shy away from how the nation has been shaped by military conflicts — and the place victory over Nazi Germany in World War II has in the sense of nationhood.
Southgate brought up how much it resonated that England beat the modern-day Germany 2-0 in the round of 16 at Euro 2020.
“People have tried to invade us and we’ve had the courage to hold that back,” Southgate said. “You can’t hide that some of the energy in the stadium against Germany was because of that. I never mentioned that to the players, but I know that’s part of what that story was.”

Italy.

I would have thought anyone from Liverpool would obviously not want England to do well but it seems that’s not the case.

I haven't watched a single minute of this tournament, and I won't watch the final, but I voted for England as it seems that result would annoy most of SCM more than the alternative.

How!? It's been a great tournament. It's a shame that it's going to come to an awful, vomit-inducing end, however.

How!? It's been a great tournament. It's a shame that it's going to come to an awful, vomit-inducing end, however.

I’ve watched 102 minutes. Final 12 of one Wales game and all of Italy v Wales. I’m just not interested in it and what I have watched was whilst visiting the in laws. I’ve found other things to do.

Do you know when you go out for a few drinks with your mate and he brings someone from work along who turns out to be a fucking savage and you have to ditch him before he gets your head kicked in? Well, that's how I feel about Hendo in this England team.

It's a no brainer...

3. Have you not seen how Boris Johnson, Rees Mogg, Priti Patel have been acting the last few days? Fuck them.
4. Fuck the gammons.
5. Fuck all the Luton and Millwall fans who make up the majority of the England fanbase.
7. You just know a load of Brexiteers will feel validated for some fucking weird reason.
8. Fuck Harry Kane.
I was interested in and was going to ask, why so many on here seemingly from England, (mostly Scousers to be fair) don't want them to win.
You have saved me the trouble of asking.

It's a no brainer...

4. Fuck the gammons.
8. Fuck Harry Kane.

Come now.. number 5 isn't fair. It's pretty much any town not in the premier league. Up until about 5 years ago Burnley was highly represented.

I couldn't care either way to be honest. But I'd really, really like Henderson to be the only Englander ever to hold all those titles.

Sort of evening up the line thrown out about our last captain having never won the league.

Come now.. number 5 isn't fair. It's pretty much any town not in the premier league. Up until about 5 years ago Burnley was highly represented.

True. I couldn't be arsed listing, or even thinking about, those backwater backwards towns, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom