• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who do you think we will sign before the transfer window closes?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will we bring in before the transfer window closes?

• Aissa Mandi

• Ben White

• Dayot Upamecano

• Eder Militao

• Ibrahima Konaté

• Ozan Kabak

• Sven Botman

• Shkodran Mustafi

• No One

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the first one to vote for Kabak, I did so at Monday at about 6pm,ha.

Did we sign Kaide Gordon, it was all nailed on last week but havent seen anything official. Hes only 16 so maybe it works differently to the regular transfer window with kids who havent signed pro terms.

[article]Derby County Academy forward Kaide Gordon has joined Premier League champions Liverpool.

The 16-year-old has linked up with the Reds after an undisclosed compensation agreement was reached by the two clubs for the England youth international.

Gordon made his professional debut for the Rams at the end of December 2020 after he came off the bench in the latter stages of the impressive 4-0 win at Birmingham City.

The club’s reigning Academy Player of the Season became the fourth youngest player to appear for the Rams at first-team level in the process behind Steve Powell, Lee Holmes and Mason Bennett.

Derby County would like to take the opportunity to wish Kaide every success in his future career.[/article]

Last edited:
RedStar said:
Did we sign Kaide Gordon, it was all nailed on last week but havent seen anything official. Hes only 16 so maybe it works differently to the regular transfer window with kids who havent signed pro terms.​

It's down to the EFL giving permission for him to change academies. As far as I know that's the only reason for a delay in announcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom