• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who do you think we will sign before the transfer window closes?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will we bring in before the transfer window closes?

• Aissa Mandi

• Ben White

• Dayot Upamecano

• Eder Militao

• Ibrahima Konaté

• Ozan Kabak

• Sven Botman

• Shkodran Mustafi

• No One

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to say that we have/are prepared to end our interest in Upamecano and White?

I hope so but just finding it "strange" given the price tag of DCC and Kabak - seems like we are bringing forward summer plans to sign CB.

Kabak on loan with option to buy.
Doesn't sound like we are totally convinced by him

So what's going on here , which is more likely / being peddled by the more credible sources re Kabak Vs Car?

I bet we're still interested in Upamecano.

Yes, and also his CB partner Konate.
Both apparently have clauses around 35 - 40M that come into effect at the end of the season.

Upamecano I believe will go to Bayern.
Salihamidzic has confirmed that he's met with the players representatives and Rummenige (sp? ) has also said that they're interested in him.

Perhaps that's why we're deciding to spend more (allegedly) than the <2M we're going to on Ben Davies.

Now the whole damned bus is cheerin'
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons round the ole oak tree

Screen-Shot-2015-06-23-at-154827.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-06-23-at-154827.jpg

'Oo ordered the Big Mac, Oo ordered the lemon chicken and rice an' Oo ordered the American Hot? Come on, 'urry up, I got twenny more deliveries to make before closin' time!'

Did we sign Kaide Gordon, it was all nailed on last week but havent seen anything official. Hes only 16 so maybe it works differently to the regular transfer window with kids who havent signed pro terms.

Did we sign Kaide Gordon, it was all nailed on last week but havent seen anything official. Hes only 16 so maybe it works differently to the regular transfer window with kids who havent signed pro terms.
Don't think we could afford him in the end

It's down to the EFL giving permission for him to change academies. As far as I know that's the only reason for a delay in announcing it.

Don't think we could afford him in the end
What do you mean 'in the end' ? He's 16. He's not subject to the transfer window. Rooney has said there is no way they could keep hold of him once we came knocking. He isn't eligible for a professional contract until he turns 17 later this year so I guess we've got his agreement and he will sign then.

EDIT. Plus what Macca said.

What do you mean 'in the end' ? He's 16. He's not subject to the transfer window. Rooney has said there is no way they could keep hold of him once we came knocking. He isn't eligible for a professional contract until he turns 17 later this year so I guess we've got his agreement and he will sign then.

EDIT. Plus what Macca said.
I'm sure it was a joke.. but you never can tell with Bluebell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom