• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest is 8pm and the earliest is 11am, which is this Saturday

It would be very easy for me to delete those posts right now. But anyway.
I've got mates coming round for all day for the only day where there's 4 games.

I've researched this months ago brother

Back to todays game. Ive had a fiver on Saudi Arabia to win for a laugh @ 10/1.

You never know. Russia are fucking shite. I dunno much shitter Saudi are though.

I've got mates coming round for all day for the only day where there's 4 games.

I've researched this months ago brother

Oh right. Mates.

Invites not extended to siblings then. Cunt.

*Im busy anyway*

Im only messing, im out Friday night on a mad one so wont be awake till early afternoon on Saturday. Then I've got a date in the evening. So Im sound. Ta anyway kid.

My tv has a football button. It says it makes watching football more enjoyable.

Saudi Arabia are quite tippy tappy and aggressive in attack

Surprised me

And we're off!

Mistimed how long it'd take to read with the kids & had to watch the first three minutes whilst reading with Isabelle.

Also have to cook the tea during the second half.

The world cup was much easier when I could just book days off work.

My tv has a football button. It says it makes watching football more enjoyable.
It's lying, it just makes the picture horrifically vivid, the colours vile & the contrast is massively pushed up. It's basically a home version of that store setting they always have on in shops to make the picture stand out under fluorescent lighting.

I should add to my post about booking days off work though, that I get to watch all the earlier kick offs in complete peace, so I shouldn't really complain like.

I'm gonna spend the first couple of hours every day next week & inbetween matches doing the cleaning ironing washing clothes etc, to keep Bex off my back, so the only moaning she'll have is clashes like tomorrow night when I'm gonna be watching the Portugal Spain match in the toy room instead of sitting watching TV with her & having a pizza like our usual friday nights.

Official misses a blatant off side against Russia.
Who would have thought?

It's actually quite odd that Saudi Arabia haven't got a better side.

I can't help but wonder if they've got a young national side who are gonna tear it up, being trained 16 hours a day from the age of 3 in huge secret underground bunkers costing millions with the world's top coaches.

It's actually quite odd that Saudi Arabia haven't got a better side.

I can't help but wonder if they've got a young national side who are gonna tear it up, being trained 16 hours a day from the age of 3 in huge secret underground bunkers costing millions with the world's top coaches.
Pep Skype trains them I'd wager

They're gonna bumrape Qatar in 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom