• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Not the most inspiring first game in the world
Russia vs Saudi Arabia

The worst Russian team in a long long time will really want to win this game or realistically they go out at the group stages as Morocco and Uraguay are much tougher games.

Saudi Arabia have always been one of the worst teams in the world cup and id be surprised if this year is any different.

Hard to get excited over this game, but hard not to be excited as ITS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD CUP DAY!!

Russia to win 2-1

Dont care as long as those Saudis in their homelands go looking for the potential new moon that indicates Ramadan has finished. The sightings usually start after uk 4pm...but if they all decide to stay in to watch this pathetic game...no ones gonna be moon watching !!!

Russsia 3 - 1

Note in 1994 ... saudi arabia went to second round and during the group stages beat Belgium 1-0 after scoring one of the best goals in world cup history. They also beat Morroco in the group stages that year.

Boring game can't be arsed watching this one .. or the crappy almost always excruciating opening ceremony.

What a miserable git I am.

I'm going to watch this, the Russians will be desperate for a big win. It'll end up in a big fight, everyone will get involved, soon people from the stands will invade the pitch and get involved. It'll end with Putin in the centre circle facing the Prince of Saudi, whatever his name is, who'll have a big scimitar in his hand and he'll be doing all sorts of swooshy-swashbuckling movements with it and Putin will just pull out a gun and shoot him dead. He'll gun him down to death, to death I say!

Would love to watch but work day full of meetings and probably won't be able to get a stream up as a result. Glad I'm not missing anything special.

35192670_1834567443277337_660356264051605504_n.jpg

Midnight kick off here in Melbourne so bollocks to that on a school night, but got next week off and will be staying up to watch most matches

I'm expecting the Russian fans to show themselves as a bunch of absolute cunts in this first game and ramp up the pressure big time.

I'm expecting the Russian fans to show themselves as a bunch of absolute cunts in this first game and ramp up the pressure big time.
I'm expecting Russia to steamroll the Saudi team. Minimum 2 0.

Putin will be watching & they'll know their families will be disappeared if they lose. Greatest incentive they can get to perform.

Surely no sane person on earth, aside from fans of either country, would make a point of sitting down and watching such a shite fixture? And there's a special place in hell for opening ceremonies.

Now I want today's match to be a modern classic, just to wind up the nay sayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom