• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worlds Darts Championship 2010

Barney going all the way down to double 2.
Why did he go for treble 20 to leave double 15? He hit single 15 and left himself no out shot. He's not thinking his finishes through now.

Barney missed chances at doubles in both of the last two legs, fair play to Whitlock. He did it when it counted.

He'll need to get back to the level he was at against Wade though for the final

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=38155.msg1025274#msg1025274 date=1262469165]
Barney missed a great chance there
[/quote]And it cost him.. well done whitlock

My friends reckon the Wizard is gay after he identifed the man they kept showing in the crowd as his partner i said its probably hs business partner but they were havin none of it...Business Partner or Lover people wat ye think?????????????

Fair play to him by the way hopefully he can give cock face a game in the final.... gay or not!!

He has a tattoo on his arm that he touches before every game but wouldn't show anyone.. may be its his boyfriends name sorry manager..

My missus asked me who that bloke was they kept showing in the crowd. I told her it was Whitlocks's mate. She was like 'he's more than his mate'. Definite shirt lifter tbf.

[quote author=Vanbasten84 link=topic=38155.msg1025289#msg1025289 date=1262473273]
My friends reckon the Wizard is gay after he identifed the man they kept showing in the crowd as his partner i said its probably hs business partner but they were havin none of it...Business Partner or Lover people wat ye think?????????????

Fair play to him by the way hopefully he can give cock face a game in the final.... gay or not!!
[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

He isn't married anyway.

Mind you - they used to always show Barney's manager when his missus wasn't there.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=38155.msg1025295#msg1025295 date=1262473951]
Mind you - they used to always show Barney's manager when his missus wasn't there.
[/quote]

yeah but barney never referred to him as his partner..jury has spoken hes a steambag

[quote author=FPI Project link=topic=38155.msg1025297#msg1025297 date=1262474838]
6-0 goodnight..

Never knew there was a 3rd place play off for £20,000
[/quote]

yeah me neither bit strange isnt it..best of 19 legs (no tiebreak) 60,000 for 3rd 40,000 for 4th place

So what chance for Whitlock today?
I'd agree with Wadell in that he must win two of the first four sets to have any chance at all.
If Taylor gets out in front it'll be another whitewash.

He needs to play the way he did against Wade.

If he does that he's got a chance.

I think on form Whitlock was the only person in the competition who was going to give Taylor a good game. His finishing has been excellent and it'll need to be again tonight if he wants to make the score respectable. The promising thing for him is that he's been starting like a train so if he can continue that trend, he may make it interesting early on. He tends to have a lull at some point though which he won't be able to afford against Taylor.

Ultimately, I think Taylor's consistency will prove too much for him in the end. Another comfortable win, I suspect.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=38155.msg1025293#msg1025293 date=1262473623]
[quote author=Vanbasten84 link=topic=38155.msg1025289#msg1025289 date=1262473273]

[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

He isn't married anyway.
[/quote]

He used to be married i just read " He has been at loggerheads with his estranged missus over access to his kids back in Brisbane and had not spoken to them for eight weeks before Christmas, putting him in fighting mood. He now plans to move over to the UK permanently. "

[quote author=Stu link=topic=38155.msg1025398#msg1025398 date=1262515875]
So what chance for Whitlock today?
I'd agree with Wadell in that he must win two of the first four sets to have any chance at all.
If Taylor gets out in front it'll be another whitewash.
[/quote]

Think Sid and Stu are spot on here.. only saving grace is The Wizard hasnt been slaughtered by Taylor as of yet and has nothing to be scared of in my opinion

[quote author=Stu link=topic=38155.msg1025844#msg1025844 date=1262548442]
Seven all now. Shit atmosphere for it. Is this the first time they have done this play off? It's shit.
[/quote]Yes 9-8 webby

£20,000 difference between 3rd n 4th..

Back
Top Bottom