• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worst EVER Pool signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, you've done a full 360.
It was the below thread that led to this post
http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/gingerbread-man-is-still-made-of-biscuits.197619/
F1PwsblWcAA46po

Every injury known to man.

Never thought we'd have a player more injured than Kirkland and Kewell put together.

Never thought we'd have a player more injured than Kirkland and Kewell put together.
Ox Thiago Gomez and Matip's haven't been much better tbh although Matip the last 2 years has been reliable.

Most of the players we remember to be injury prone were good.

The shit players always seemed to be fucking available.

Most of the players we remember to be injury prone were good.

The shit players always seemed to be fucking available.

Unless your name is Alisson Becker, Trent Arnold, Andy Robbo, Mo Salah or Sadio Mane.

Let's through in Gini Wiji in there too, he deserves a mention.

Salif Diao, El Hadji Diouf, Jermaime Pennant, Alberto Aquilani, Bruno Cheyrou, Bernard Diomede & Arthur would all make into my worst midfield before Naby.

See, there's a few wingers there, a few players who were never good enough , and some who barely kicked a ball for us.

Naby cost more, had more hype, let us down in bigger games, and was chronically injured. he gave more false dawns than any other player in our history.. All that compiled means for me he's the worst. He's like a Aqua (hype& injury), Arthur (injury), and a coward rolled in to one.

Incredibly Shay, you’ve still managed to miss out 3 of the worst midfielders we’ve ever had.

Poulsen Adam and Shelvey make every conversation in these topics.

Incredibly Shay, you’ve still managed to miss out 3 of the worst midfielders we’ve ever had.

Harsh on Jonjo, he called fergie a cunt

Jonjo should not be in this conversation. The guy had 7 goals and 4 assists in 69 games. He was okay... A Nissan Micra if you will

Jonjo should not be in this conversation. The guy had 7 goals and 4 assists in 69 games. He was okay... A Nissan Micra if you will
Don't care.

Which over half came in the Europa stinking league btw, a league where N'gog was our goal scoring guru.

The guy stank, shit football, shit discipline, shit attitude. Ugly prick. CUNT!!!!!!

Completely forgot about Poulsen but my original point about Naby is still valid in that if you name a worst possible midfield Naby would struggle to make the subs bench.

Sean Dundee and Voronin would be my all time worst front 2, but I'm struggling with my choice at right back.

Sean Dundee and Voronin would be my all time worst front 2, but I'm struggling with my choice at right back.

Other than Degen we've not really had a terrible RB.

Clyne was ok, limited but not terrible.
Finnan was a cult hero.
Trent is a master class.
Johnno in his first few years was exceptional.
Rob Jones was the man.
Arbeloa was very reliable.
Heggem basically the norweigan Enrique, boss before he got destroyed by injuries.
Nicol/Neal perhaps the finest 2 RB's that've ever played the game.

Who else?

What about Flanagan/Wisdom? Actually they both came through the academy didn't they.

Finnan was a cult hero.
Trent is a master class.
Rob Jones was the man.
Heggem basically the norweigan Enrique, boss before he got destroyed by injuries.

Who else?

What about Flanagan/Wisdom? Actually they both came through the academy didn't they.
Phil Nesl was a left back.

Finnan was a cult hero.
Trent is a master class.
Rob Jones was the man.

Who else?

Think I'll go with Wisdon, thanks

Finnan was a cult hero.
Trent is a master class.
Rob Jones was the man.

Who else?

I was actually gonna post something related to this, but I didn't think it was thread worthy.
My question was, which position on the pitch is the easiest to find a decent player for.
Has to be right back.
I mean, we've had some terrible ones, but never for a long period.
Josemi lasted a few games before Finnan took over again. Glenjo had his up and downs but all in all pretty good.
Rob Jones got his career ruined by injuries. Heggem too.
Clyne was alright. Phil Neal, probably our most successful RB ever.
Babbel was arguably one of our best RB ever.

Nope, can't think of a RB we've had for a longer period that I thought was terrible.

Edit: just remembered...

Carra. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom