• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

“Shoot”

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member

Any opinions on this? Seems like this is becoming more prevalent and I can imagine some players being distracted by this.

Each year and every major tournament they change the ball and each model is different and reacts differently in the air. Some are better than others for distance shooting. Players like Ronaldo used to place the air valve in a specific position to make the ball swerve so the valve structure was altered to prevent uneven weight distribution. I would not be suprised if the powers that be aim to discourage players simulating fouls and so are trying to render direct free kicks impotent by neutralising distance shooting.

Shut up you gang of fannies. You would've wanted Gerrard to bring it down and lay it off to the full back instead of the hundred plus times he lashed one into the top bin. Can't bear hearing Liverpool fans talk on the internet/TV. I only watch the podcasts/shows of other teams so I can laugh. I don't want to be cringing at gimpy reds.

I only notice this when we are winning tbh. It's abit of fun I guess. The players don't shoot most of the time anyway.

Why don't we just have a list of all permitted phrases and words that are allowed to be shouted? This will ensure everyone has a good time, players included.

Positive phrases only, nothing negative. Swearing is prohibited.

The "shoot" shouts do seem to have increased in recent weeks (albeit heard from my armchair, so maybe not the same as at the ground) - maybe as a result of a lack of penetration. I have no idea what RedmenTV object to, as I haven't watched that clip, but I find them a bit repetitive and annoying

I can imagine Balotelli thinking it was in regards to a photo shoot the fans wanted him to attend.

Since Matip's name was mentioned ;)

FJY7VdFXIAAbXhD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom