• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

€15 mil bid submitted for Ante Coric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pjaca is most likely heading off to Juventus, we should've really got this wrapped up ASAP as now they probably won't sell and if they do, it's now allowed the teams that missed out on Pjaca to try sign him. Gutted if we miss out on Coric, seems a gem.

He's coming. Oh yes. He will come.
Im not settling yet. Im like a drunk staggering round glastonbury knowing that the pixies and Action Bronson are on different stages at the same time. I am not ready to commit.
Its 6.15 both are on at 7.30...

Ive got time.

Im not settling yet. Im like a drunk staggering round glastonbury knowing that the pixies and Action Bronson are on different stages at the same time. I am not ready to commit.
Its 6.15 both are on at 7.30...

Ive got time.

Pixies.....

I have no idea who the other one is - but I love The Pixies.... I even bought Frank Blacks solo effort back in the day....

The guy is on hols isn't he? Think about it nowadays we get upset if we don't get hourly updates most of which is spurious but transfers are not any quicker now than they were 20 years ago.

He just played in a champions league qualifier, came on in the 65th minute, they won 2-1.

Oh, so he's not on holiday! Maybe that's why Dinamo are dragging this out – they want one of their best players to help them qualify for next year's CL before they go ahead with the transfer.

We can sell him to them for 85 mill in about 5-6 years then, after he helps us win the title.

A Croatian journalist on Twitter:

@hasanshahbaz19 @AndyArmchair I think he'll stay at Dinamo for at least another year,but if he does leave LFC have good odds in signing him.

A Croatian journalist on Twitter:

@hasanshahbaz19 @AndyArmchair I think he'll stay at Dinamo for at least another year,but if he does leave LFC have good odds in signing him.

We should make them an offer they can't refuse now or we'll never get him.

So, on the 5th of July he liked a pic someone had made of him with the Liverpool emblem. Yesterday, he followed Firmino and liked a bunch of pics of Jurgen.

If that isn't a come and get me, I don't know what is. He wants it. We want it. Dinamo probably doesn't want it, but it has to happen. If it doesn't, I will stamp my feet, stick my bottom lip out, and, no doubt, cross my arms tightly.

I wonder if I do one of those Government petition things whether the Government might put pressure on Zagreb to sell him?

Fair play to Doc Mac for camping out here and carrying this thread on his own. Myself and Oncy are also usually pitched up in the main transfer window thread and I'm hoping that thread is yet to come.

alones2-320.jpg

Day 14 in the Coric thread. Have finally managed to make fire, which should make the spam stew I've been preparing more palatable. Have been hearing snuffling around the tent late at night and am worried I have attracted the interest of a large predator. Or the Manwithnoname. Still little signs of movement on Coric. God I'm so lonely. I'm so lonely I'd talk to Peter Hague and nod enthusiastically as he discourses on how to further crush the unwashed classes. I'd welcome a good old chat with Arn about Lucas right now.

Still no news about Coric. When will the news come?

This won't happen, surely we couldn't pull off something like this. It's kind of like that time Odegaard was an LFC fan and we gave him a tour then he signed for Madrid.

Seeing as we dont have any European fixtures this season, maybe we have agreed to let Dynamo play him in the CL qualifiers. Before he moves.

Clutching at straws here obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom