• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to be sat in the Madrid end here? I’d imagine a fair few reds will do.
Did it at Wembley when we played villa in the fa cup semis. Nearly got my ass handed to me, but can’t see Madrid fans being as aggressive as the brummies!

I cant see any trouble really, I dont think the Spanish are really like that.

I've heard Shevchenko Park is the main spot for Liverpool fans so will be down there early. Sure it'll be fucking bouncing like Taksim Square was in 05.

Only a 15 min walk to the stadium too, so no fucking about like getting to the Ataturk.

Oh, and Dua Lipa is on before the game. Shes fit. I'll be a mess though so doubt i'll see any of that.

That or Rebrov alley

You should have stuck with the IJ and Spion plan of pretending your coming until the last minute. They are still in there.

I'll tell you were your stupid group are stuck... up the fucking arse of the group Nazi. You can keep your stupid group for yourself. I have a ticket for the Diner anyway and will be sitting in a corner were you will not be allowed.... So lets see then who has the best group!!!

I'll tell you were your stupid group are stuck... up the fucking arse of the group Nazi. You can keep your stupid group for yourself. I have a ticket for the Diner anyway and will be sitting in a corner were you will not be allowed.... So lets see then who has the best group!!!
Hahaha are you coming then Berzerker. I can add you back in.

Got a ticket for my lad and strangely enough it’s the same seat as mine and only 9 rows further back.....

Just heard that some travel agent has sold 1000 seats on a plane that holds 400 and has just emailed 600 to say their tickets have been cancelled leaving them fucked to get to Kiev - gutted

Got a ticket for my lad and strangely enough it’s the same seat as mine and only 9 rows further back.....

Just heard that some travel agent has sold 1000 seats on a plane that holds 400 and has just emailed 600 to say their tickets have been cancelled leaving them fucked to get to Kiev - gutted

Really? How shit are these people? Gutter for the guys....

My contact in Kyiv said that for anyone wishing to buy souvenirs such as match scarves, Dynamo Kyiv shirts (there are some signed by the likes of Shevchenko) and Ukrainian traditional embroidered shirts called "vyshyvanka," he can help with buying those directly from the manufacturers and avoiding the insane "tourist" markup. If there are enough people interested, he can even arrange a trip to Dynamo Kyiv's training base in Koncha-Zaspa.

So if you are interested in any of these, you can PM me or contact Woland who will be there (@Woland, hope that's OK)
If you are talking about good quality ukrainain national clothing I would reccomend two shops (it is manufacturers)
http://www.otaman.com.ua/uk/all-products#main-content
(unfortunately they don't have eng version of the website but their shop situated just near Maidan Nezalezhnosti - Kyiv central square and it is really awsome. I always buy there presents for my friends that live abroad)
https://etnodim.com.ua/en/
And this one. Their shop situated at Podil - the old city (it is near Kontractova square )
Just really good stuff as a souvenirs and presents for your family.

Hi! I'm form Kiev! Can help with arranging apartments or transfers. Also can answer in all questions about Kiev (restaurants, clubs, sightseens and so on). Please write here or direct messages.

WorldChoice Sports has just posted this to their website:

22/05/18 UPDATE – Kiev Borispil Airport are still allocating landing slots for charter flights. Once we have the confirmed times for your particular flight, we will issue your tickets by email.
These may be issued as late as Thursday 24 May.
We will email you on or before Thursday with your e-tickets. In the event of any delay, we will be able to issue at the airport. In this case, please bring a print-off of your order confirmation and passport. We will update you by email and text by 24 May.

This will be fine, right?

22/05/18 UPDATE – Kiev Borispil Airport are still allocating landing slots for charter flights. Once we have the confirmed times for your particular flight, we will issue your tickets by email.
We will email you on or before Thursday with your e-tickets. In the event of any delay, we will be able to issue at the airport. In this case, please bring a print-off of your order confirmation and passport. We will update you by email and text by 24 May.

Sounds like a 50/50 at least this one....

This is what mine (sportoptions) has said also, they sent some out last night and my flight details should be sent today.

Not sure if that makes you feel better or worse but I too am shitting it.

Yikes...

I'll ask about a few I know who are going on the day trip and see if their times have been sorted yet.

I got my flight tickets through about 45 minutes ago.

People have been told theirs are cancelled, they must have booked later or something.

DdynNueUQAA8Fzs.jpg

French and Italian airports striking today, causing shit across Europe. Just hope we get under the radar tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom