• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend in Kyiv has just been offered 3 tickets for an insane price of €1,300 each. Personally, I wouldn't pay this much and to be clear, neither myself nor my friend (as far as I know) has any financial or other incentive in this, just passing along information in case it's useful for someone.

@leftpeg is your flight OK?

Loads of people on twitter saying flights have been cancelled or times changed due to the airport not having landing slots.

Haha, my friend can offer me a bed. One of the guys in their travelling party had to cancel as he is a mormon, and his Brother all of sudden married and put the celebrations to saturday. And it seem to be if he didn't show up he could wave his Family farewell forever. What the fuck goes on in this world??

Haha, my friend can offer me a bed. One of the guys in their travelling party had to cancel as he is a mormon, and his Brother all of sudden married and put the celebrations to saturday. And it seem to be if he didn't show up he could wave his Family farewell forever. What the fuck goes on in this world??
I'd fuck them off. You can't arrange something that short notice then get pissed off if people can't make it.

I'd fuck them off. You can't arrange something that short notice then get pissed off if people can't make it.

Haha. Big Call for the guy. However, I'd fuck them off anyway. My Brother get married in end of June, and I fucked him off already. I decided to not bother when he texted me he had put a prize on my head cause I hadn't arranged notarius stamping of some papers he needed to register to get married in Chec Republic. I hadn't yet received the fucking papers! Clown.

They believe in magic pants. Fuck them. We believe in the magic of Big Ears.

@leftpeg is your flight OK?

Loads of people on twitter saying flights have been cancelled or times changed due to the airport not having landing slots.
No news mate. According to the original booking I was supposed to land in Kiev in under 48 hours from now. World Choice Sports say they're still discussing landing slots with Kiev airport.

Just read that world choice sports had issues with the airport in Rome but managed to sort alternatives out.

Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom