• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read they are non-refundable. However a quick search on companies house brings up the directors address to knock round to ask for one.

They're saying they're refunding them by card or cheque.

Either way that's about a 5 day turnround as businesses don't have fast pay with banks.

That means finding the cash to get alternatives as well.

What a horrible situation.

This is a truly shit situation feel so sorry for those supporters who've gone to the ends of the earth to try to get to Kiev only to be fucked over royally for the last few weeks.....

Why didnt Liverpool FC look into hiring coaches for people to catch to get there.... it might have been a 2 day or so journey but jesus surely thats preferable over this massive clusterfuck.

Nightmare.

Fuck EUFA, why put the final in a Country when the airport can't cope with the amount of flights needed to get the fans in. Corrupt and incompetent bastards

Nightmare.

Fuck EUFA, why put the final in a Country when the airport can't cope with the amount of flights needed to get the fans in. Corrupt and incompetent bastards

And I thought getting to the Ataturk was a clusterfuck. What a disappointing, yet predictable shambles.

The coach & minibus trips already left this morning I think.

Flights to get there (no return) are £1200 & having changes & take 24 hours with train & bus too.

Admittedly I've only searched for half an hour but doesn't look good.

Ah Jesus, that's really shit. It's either stump up a shit load of cash or hope for some kind of knight in shining armour to appear over the horizon.

Should be able to sue the fucking arse off the bastards. Failing that torch his fucking house to the ground.

Klitschko is 'close to a solution' according to Chippy Tits. Who is of course trying to take some credit despite clearly having nothing to do with it.

You would have thought they could find a relatively nearby airport and bus folks into Kyiv

I would be raging if I thought I was getting on a flight to Kiev and ended up in Kyiv instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom