• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know we need to pass less to Ali and more to Jota and Gakpo if we want to score?

We're missing Szoboszlai's pressing and Nunez's pace up front. Also Bradley's energy down the right is missed. Gomez's one footedness also shows against a team with a good press.

This is a tricky game because of all the niggling injuries and players missing. Hopefully Darwin off the bench can make a difference. I think Robbo will also help in giving better shape.

We're missing Szoboszlai's pressing and Nunez's pace up front. Also Bradley's energy down the right is missed. Gomez's one footedness also shows against a team with a good press.

This is a tricky game because of all the niggling injuries and players missing. Hopefully Darwin off the bench can make a difference. I think Robbo will also help in giving better shape.
Offensively i'd agree with robbo. Defensively gomez is usually decent against saka

unless theres dramatic improvement, at half time get fucking elliott on for gravy and nunez for gakpo. Or nunez on for gravy and move gakpo to AM. I don't care

Trent just shouldnt play right back, I dont know why we persist. Hes a junk defender.
i genuinely don't know if he'd be better at DM though, and that seems to be the only play klopp wants to play him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom